Worthy of love

beautifull

Reaction score
I am from Chicago, and I am hearing. I apologize to all who may be offend by me, or what I am about to say..... But I dated a man (deaf) for 2 years and I wrote about him in a thread called understand me....I Deep love with this man. But I had to drop him. I feel that I do want to share my love again. I want to date, and possibly have a life with another wonderful man (deaf). But I do not visit in the community except for his friends. I would NEVER Date one of his friends. So Is the ok? For me to want to date again a (deaf) man and if so....How? How would I start the communication again. I loved the communication I had with My ex-bf , but he was too shelfish and stubborn. So it ended. I want better things for my life. And I have a lot of love to share.

It's a blessing that you love a deaf man without hesitating about his deafness :) . Just be sincere and try to understand the way he communicate . If he signs then try to learn a bit of sign language.. Express your love with signs. You don't have to very skillful at sign language .. only a few sign may be the way to his heart.. who knows.. In summary, you should try to understand his communication way..

The rest is just as in other people do :)

Back