Worth of Waiting

LionHearted

Reaction score
I am a single man, 20 year old. I just wondering if (following below)

It is worth to wait for my love to come to me like a 2 year later?

It is worth to look... a another woman?

Everyday when I am with my friends and all I talk about her in my life and been together for 3 years and half, she broke up with me. I tried to play sports with friends but still having a thoughts on her. To be honest to you guys, I work 2nd shift and i will never have chance to find right woman but patience with the time. She liked another guy geez. I am very loyal person, treated her with highly respect.Also how to win her back? I want her back, been ignored her for 11 days and counting. :mad::mad: Killing myself isn't the answer.

:( I am sorry.. I don't know what to say! Hope counting after 10 days you will be fine. :) :grouphug:

It's not worth waiting. Go find someone else who can make you happy. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

Honey you are young - 20 years old - if only I could be 20 years old again! When I was 20, I was in a long term relationship (it lasted 8 years) I clung onto him despite him cheating or making mistakes or ignoring me over and over - hoping that this relationship would work out. Finally at age 23, I finally smarted up and moved on. I never looked back but I regret wasting my time pining and hoping.

If I were you, I would just enjoy every single day - go out on dates - see who is out there - the world is full of wonderful sweet loving gals for you - do not put all of your eggs in one basket.

It has only been 10 days - give yourself time - Time heals.

I just moved on and it hard as hell f**k, I decided to be not her friend no more it really stressing me out that how much i love her so much with my full heart. I have to end this stupid everynight sleep nightmare of her. My family and friends told me they are real worried about me being sad all the time. Now,i feel little lift up from the pain.

WAITING is not worth it. I just want to thank you all. I reviewed some website for the waitng for someone else. All of em says it all not worth the WAIT... :roll:

Gooday

I am a single man, 20 year old. I just wondering if (following below)

It is worth to wait for my love to come to me like a 2 year later?

It is worth to look... a another woman?

Everyday when I am with my friends and all I talk about her in my life and been together for 3 years and half, she broke up with me. I tried to play sports with friends but still having a thoughts on her. To be honest to you guys, I work 2nd shift and i will never have chance to find right woman but patience with the time. She liked another guy geez. I am very loyal person, treated her with highly respect.Also how to win her back? I want her back, been ignored her for 11 days and counting. :mad::mad: Killing myself isn't the answer.

Dang, I tried to stay single and wait till right guy come to me but it seems too forever for me, I keep going back to my ex bf. I just feel like I couldn't stand to be alone, can't live without my ex bf. But have to wait for him to change a better person, it took too forever to wait. Ugh. I am loyal, would never cheat on anyone and don't do behind people's back. They said most people finally found a true love at about 25's..We are still young, hard to find a true love right now.

I just moved on and it hard as hell f**k, I decided to be not her friend no more it really stressing me out that how much i love her so much with my full heart. I have to end this stupid everynight sleep nightmare of her. My family and friends told me they are real worried about me being sad all the time. Now,i feel little lift up from the pain.

WAITING is not worth it. I just want to thank you all. I reviewed some website for the waitng for someone else. All of em says it all not worth the WAIT... :roll:

Gooday

wow your tough than me lol. I had hard time to let him go. They keep telling me to move on, not worth to wait for him to change better person etcc.. but I couldn't move on. I think I am in love w him but at same time scared of him.

wow your tough than me lol. I had hard time to let him go. They keep telling me to move on, not worth to wait for him to change better person etcc.. but I couldn't move on. I think I am in love w him but at same time scared of him.

Im not a tough person that will not get over with it that fast, it been two month and 1/2 since. This nightmare seem never ends. I know how you feel moving on is the hardest for me. I feel someone get out easy relationship and meet new love. WTF. I truely love her so much until my death comes true, not die in lonely. I hate about people who to keep going have sex with other person, I am saving myself for true one.

I would say first of all: Kudos to you for saving yourself intimately till the right time.

Waiting on a person depends on the context or reason for the wait. If it is a breakup or divorce, cheating, etc. just go through the greiving process (like you already know, I understand as well this really sucks and takes different times for everybody). If to people separate on terms that offer happiness and promising future (loved one going to college, leaving to learn new job or vocation, or someone doing a service thing like city year, church mission etc) than maybe the first few months would be the first test how much each love each other. Trust me if two people can be separate (for specific or good purpose) and remain true to each other, that is an amazing foundation to a happy life!

Im not a tough person that will not get over with it that fast, it been two month and 1/2 since. This nightmare seem never ends. I know how you feel moving on is the hardest for me. I feel someone get out easy relationship and meet new love. WTF. I truely love her so much until my death comes true, not die in lonely. I hate about people who to keep going have sex with other person, I am saving myself for true one.

I can't move on..since 5 or 6 months! thats too long for me. feel like it would be forever stick with him.

Back