Woman raped on first date by man she met on match.com tell humiliation

sara1981

Reaction score
Woman raped on first date by man she met on Match.com tells of humiliation at hands of lawyers who used her own Google searches against her
Woman raped by Match.com date says prosecution wanted to use her own Google searches against her | Mail Online

Oregon judge orders Google searches by alleged rape victim turned over to accused man
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/06/oregon_judge_orders_alleged_ra.html

WOW! Becareful you dating for what you wishes need parent's approval it's totally nightmare for parents on kids's rape,murder,etc

I wish I could say I was surprised but this happens so often that I'm not. This is exactly why so many people choose not to report their sexual abuse. The victim is more on trial than the rapist in most cases. It makes me sick. :(

Way to ruin for other men's dream to find girl. Thank a lot, rapper.

I've been to dating sites and met some interesting people, some good some bad but I was always alert and always made sure I was in a public place. I carried pepper spray with me at all times, my cell phone was always fully charged. Sometimes I would ask a friend to come with.

I think online dating sites has opened doors for those of us who wants to meet people but have a busy schedule or the bar scene isn't for them. Just gotta play the game the smart way.

Reding the story...she met the man at a bar for a drink, first time meeting him in person...then left the bar to go to his apartment for Wine.....That's a huge mistake right there....

Not saying the woman deserved what happened to her....she didn't.....and alcohol, then Wine...does funny things to impair ur judgement....and besides...never go to a man's apartment on the 1st date.....Then again, she might have been sexually attracted to the man....but for him to beat and rape her...No way!

And reading ladysoltaire's post....she's a wise gal!...:wave:

Reding the story...she met the man at a bar for a drink, first time meeting him in person...then left the bar to go to his apartment for Wine.....That's a huge mistake right there....

Not saying the woman deserved what happened to her....she didn't.....and alcohol, then Wine...does funny things to impair ur judgement....and besides...never go to a man's apartment on the 1st date.....Then again, she might have been sexually attracted to the man....but for him to beat and rape her...No way!

And reading ladysoltaire's post....she's a wise gal!...:wave:

very true....she did not dserve it and i glad he gone prison,but it was stupid thing of her to do.

Back