wireless for xbox360 and vp

horselover61

Reaction score
I am looking for a compatible wireless for xbox 360 and vp. Since I am using usb to get online while my son use cable wire to get online and the only thing wont work is my vp and phone. I am trying to find a wireless that is compatible to the xbox360 and my vp. I have DI-604 router but it wont work for my son to play plus I have laptop that I would like to have it in wireless so I would have too much wire all over the floor.

Can you help me with this??

Thank you for your time.

I am looking for a compatible wireless for xbox 360 and vp. Since I am using usb to get online while my son use cable wire to get online and the only thing wont work is my vp and phone. I am trying to find a wireless that is compatible to the xbox360 and my vp. I have DI-604 router but it wont work for my son to play plus I have laptop that I would like to have it in wireless so I would have too much wire all over the floor.

Can you help me with this??

Thank you for your time.

1. For VP & XBOX 360

You could get a free one from HOVRS. D-Link DIR-615 Wireless N Router *They may have a newer model now, just call the customer service and see.

If you don't have a hovrs account, sign it up @ hovrs.com Sometime it took a while for installer to stop by and set it up for you with no charge, if you want it now, get one from the local store like Best Buy.

2. FOR XBOX 360

If your son don't have a xbox 360's wireless adapter, you can get one from the local store as well.

3. FOR VP CONNECT TO YOUR WIRELESS ROUTER

You need to get a wireless access point like this one

So...they're pretty pricey...but you can buy a Vpad+ from Viable.net for 99 bucks instead of linksys access point which is pretty tricky to set up for common user. If you are tech Savvy, then go for it!

Good luck and :wave: for now. Hope that'll clean up your wires! :lol:

Back