Will you go to National Associate for the Deaf?

Kalista

Premium Member
Reaction score
I will attend training workshop, relates to the Federal Government July 7th to 11th. NAD conference will be benefits for me. I hope, you will go to the conference which is a good benefits for you. Resgristation early to save our money before May 8, 2008. It is not often that an opportunity comes along for you to go to a conference like this.

Register Now! - National Association of the Deaf

See you there in New Orleans, Louisiania. :D

Aww drat! We are going to Louisiana in late May to early June. So I guess we are not going to NAD.

Will you be going there?

Anyone of you will attend NAD conference this coming July?

I will be working teaching summer school this summer. If it was in MD, I would go.

Plans have been changed...we still are not going to New Orleans. Oh well! Another time :)

Kallista, how come you're not going to Milwaukee instead?

Just wondering... Is it worth to join the NAD organization?

I have considered joining the NAD state chapters years ago, but they all seemed to be somewhat cliquey/clicky.

thats previous weekend before 7-10th: DYUSA at Lousiana. then NAD.

whoa.

sorry, im focus on softball, softball, softball, and golden glove.

thats previous weekend before 7-10th: DYUSA at Lousiana. then NAD.

whoa.

sorry, im focus on softball, softball, softball, and golden glove.

Yea, I used to be like u with softball..hehehehe

I will attend NAD convention next week. :D

Hope to seeing you in New Orleans.

No thanks because of gas price, forgot it.

I have different plan to do.

I am sorry for those of you who did not come because we are having a GREAT time!

Since you are at NAD... what else is new there. I am interested in VRS stuff that HOVRS and CSDVRS have on their booth.
They both have new portable VPs. HOVRS has a BIG booth showcasing the "MVP" their new portable VP. It looks pretty good, it can do conferencing and many other things. It will be free, unlike the VPAD from Viable. HOVRS is really starting to become more and more popular.

CSDVRS has a new portable VP called the "Z". It can also do conferencing. It seems a little less portable than the MVP because it folds in half with screen on top (looks like a big square Ojo). I would be worried about it breaking if you carry it around while it is opened.

I signed up for the MVP myself, it looks awesome.

Etolie, to the extent you can, sniff around for the latest on DBC/AGB........

They both have new portable VPs. HOVRS has a BIG booth showcasing the "MVP" their new portable VP. It looks pretty good, it can do conferencing and many other things. It will be free, unlike the VPAD from Viable. HOVRS is really starting to become more and more popular.

CSDVRS has a new portable VP called the "Z". It can also do conferencing. It seems a little less portable than the MVP because it folds in half with screen on top (looks like a big square Ojo). I would be worried about it breaking if you carry it around while it is opened.

I signed up for the MVP myself, it looks awesome.

Any pictures on MVP? Or any videophone? Please post it here.

Back