why so many women do not take care of her male friend or boy friend who is illness?

nat84

Reaction score
I wonder I read some news about guy's illness or death by family deeply which is often mention about guy. Something is missing that I feel bad why some men do not have women be there or support for them. It seems that did not mention of his female friend or girl friend on articles. I guess that some men do not their true female friend who cares about them in the way.

For example, one guy who is career in business or acting, it happens he reunited with family, discover guy is sick often, later, realized he do have any female friend who concerned and should inform his family before, but happen, he is died years later. His family keep search for someone who do not take care of him, ever they discovered one of his female friend who disrespect or ingore his condition, then blame woman in the way.

why so many women do not take care of his male friend or boy friend when he is sick or dying? I think women's fault who is not respect some men who is really good person but turn into afwul life. If women do respect and be there for him or may include really love him, it is good thing for women would have hearted for him because god look women what did to men, not men do that, because men are very frustating or painful away from women often.

That's a sad situation, yes. But it also happens that sometimes husbands and boy friends leave their sick and dying wives and girl friends.

There are some men and women who remain faithful and caring until the end, and there are some who don't. That's the way people are, some good, some bad.

Well.... its Sad!!

I did discuss with my single brother and girl's father also maybe another man :dunno2: anyway. We re agreeing that I will take care of them if they re illness.

On the other hand, if I am sick. They will take care of me :D

that sad for girlfriend or boyfriend who been serious sick or illness longer IF families never know that girlfriend caring of their boyfriend's sick need knowledges about that!

IF i got married somedays and i got sick and unwell but i want my future husband good caring of me.My boyfriend can caring himself when he sick he told me on e-mail messages i says oh really

mostly dating who been still sick and girl not sick can leave boyfriend alone when he sick or girlfriend got sick boyfriend can leave girlfriend alone but i never bother my James our boyfriend when he sick but i can leave him alone.

I wouldn't date someone that wouldn't help me out when I was sick or injured. I don't think this issue comes up as much as people think though.

However, in a relationship, if someone is always sick or injured, it will put a strain on the other person's needs, which often leads to breakups and divorces. People are selfish by nature and have to really fight off the urge to be selfish in a relationship. Then again, it's not a bad thing to be even a bit selfish as if you are selfless, people will try to take advantage of your good nature.

I wouldn't date someone that wouldn't help me out when I was sick or injured. I don't think this issue comes up as much as people think though.

However, in a relationship, if someone is always sick or injured, it will put a strain on the other person's needs, which often leads to breakups and divorces. People are selfish by nature and have to really fight off the urge to be selfish in a relationship. Then again, it's not a bad thing to be even a bit selfish as if you are selfless, people will try to take advantage of your good nature.

There is a psychological phenomena known as "Caregiver Strain" that occurs in a large percentage of those family members or friends that care for sick and dying individuals. You are correct. Being responsible for someone with a chronic illness or injury has an effect on the caregiver. The caregiver must constantly subjugate their needs to the sick individual. It can lead to all kinds of problems for the caregiver.

Back