why so many phi kappa zeta marry to kappa gamma?

nat84

Reaction score
I wonder why so many phi kappa zeta marry to kappa gamma? Also, it more recongized of their shirts show as couples in pictures or somewhere they do themselves as proud. Are really they snobby themselves when they were couples who members of oldest greeks?

Do you mean Kappa Zeta Phi sorority? You're right; why even date (much less marry) a Kappa Gamma?

KZPs or any self-respecting sister who wants to be the snobbiest would only choose a Sigma Nu. Why settle for less than best?

rotatetj8.gif

This is something that should be accepted statistically.

Both consist of deaf members. Both are at the same college. Both work together a lot. So, that pretty much sums it all up for why they would marry or date each other.

So, it's not unusual that this particular fraternity brother would marry this particular sorority sister. Everything else that's common makes it happen. :)

I'd have to agree with Vampy's reason.........allthough I wish Miss P still were here and she'd give us all some astrologically associated reason that this occurs this way

YO! im DSP and my lady is PKZ. Have problem with that?

be a different.

I had seen some KG date/married with DE, ASP date/married with PKZ, etc and why worried?

I knew a guy who founded a fraternity, while his twin sister founded a sorority... and married a guy who was another founder with her twin brother. ;)

Back