why so many deaf schools hire most Kappa Gamma and Phi Kappa Zetas?

nat84

Reaction score
I wonder why so many deaf schools hire most Kappa Gamma and Phi Kappa Zetas which are better qualified for teacher and dorm couneslor? Also, it noticed most principal, deans, supervisor or bosses are being KG or PKZ who can control their staff and students? Is traditionally?

It is not right, it would be favorism, what it about hire any independents or not popular greeks who did not enter greeks but have great experiences that I met, they told me they did not make, go other job which is not sign enviornment. For example, one person graduated from gallaudet, remmy his classmate who apply to deaf school, once supervisor interview with both of them, later, he find out one who is hired to deaf school for teacher, even teacher and one were KG at time, is it fair? how it snobby and know one had good conservation about his experiences in work, school, SBG, and KG on resume or answer the question or work sample, it made someone interesting in his worth person who best interview to qualified to work at deaf school than one who is not, once as work at non-student affairs like library or computer lab, involve nonprofit org which is not heard of name?

Tell me about opinion and how it is fair for others?

ah, it is conflict of interest to discuss about it. its out of order. sorry.

my suggestion is not to obsess with those of people and focus on yourself what brings you out of best of yourself than anyone.

well both groups were at Gallaudet for a long time, very long time. Plus most Deaf work in deaf education, deaf social services, deaf etc. Most deaf work in non-deaf areas for example. KG and PKZ intermarried each other. nothing you can do about it.

Back