Why does my post keep getting deleted?

whattamom

Reaction score
I posted the same message in a few different forums but all but one keep getting deleted. I'm not sure why.

I think it is because you posted them in several forums. It's only necessary to post your post once, in one forum.

i saw moderator did merge to the originial thread that someone else replied to your thread and then someone else replied to your other thread. that would be easier for everyone to search for one thread to answer your thread. it is less confusing for everyone to search for certian posts which wasn't in there but other thread has it. once one thread is made and everyone answer to the one thread. your original thread is still there.

OK thanks! I am new to this and still learning. I sent it to different forum because I wanted many people to see it. I really need the help.

I understand you wanted to post it on several forums on this site but we all are expected to follow the rules;

Forum Rules

7.) Members are not to make double posts. Select the correct forum and post in there once. Double posts will be removed by the moderators.

This is why several of your threads were removed by us moderators.

When you create multiple threads of the same topic, that's considered "flooding" the forums... which is a big no-no. :nono:

That kind of tactic is often done by spammers. So, doing so would raise red flags. :Ohno:

Back