Why are the confusions the reason?

xdeath12

Reaction score
Well, these confusions about love and sh*ts. When a female or a male is attached to somebody but they perhaps get confuse because they aren't sure if they are telling the truth if they really like you or just playing you.

-number one- they try to make a pick up lines to get the girl to do what they want them to do.
-playing girls is really ridiclous idea.
I mean I've experinced being used/played by guys, they get me attach to them and they hurt me real bad like they wnat me to hurt myself or become a whore. i dont think this is what woman/females deserve.

even tho girls are bi/lesbain/gay w/e but the question is.

why do guys use girls-for sex-cybers-sell their bodies?

I know what you mean. Women all over are always confusing. I am on my best behavior. Everyone says that I'm one of the best men they can ever be with. However, they refuse to date me because they don't want to hurt me. Just by saying that, they are hurting me. Grr!

si' its good to take a chance, i dont mind chances but there is one part that is very dept that not alot of people can understand. i bet u're the nicest guy around i bet.

I know what you mean..I have got burned and Hurt a lot by Guys who just want one thing and that is having sex... They would say "I love you" and after sleeping with you They just used you for sex. I hate that in Guys. and Guys who can't express their feelings their true feelings instead of just leading me on. That is one reason why I never got married.. I was with one guy for the longest time 6 yrs and he cheat on me the whole time cuz I let him have girls as friends and I was so blind to see it that he was cheating the whole six years You know I have put all my trust and faith in Guys and I turned my back they betrayed me. Relationship and dating Sucks for me big time.. cuz they just like me for my looks instead of who I am as a person.

Well, I've been there. It was awful. I did tried to hurt myself cuz I couldn't deal with the pains he had left me. Man, geez whiz. For now, I already been hard headed to the guys. They were complaining that I was being tough. I already explained to them why I am like that. And they gotta accept it and move on.

xdeath12 said:
Well, these confusions about love and sh*ts. When a female or a male is attached to somebody but they perhaps get confuse because they aren't sure if they are telling the truth if they really like you or just playing you.

-number one- they try to make a pick up lines to get the girl to do what they want them to do.
-playing girls is really ridiclous idea.
I mean I've experinced being used/played by guys, they get me attach to them and they hurt me real bad like they wnat me to hurt myself or become a whore. i dont think this is what woman/females deserve.

even tho girls are bi/lesbain/gay w/e but the question is.

why do guys use girls-for sex-cybers-sell their bodies?
yea.. bi/lesbain/gay and straight people are same human and get hurt by someone am i right???... i got brokeheart from my ex gf ( long story) and it took me over for 3 months.. now i am doing ok.. also my friend who is gay, he was with his ex bf for 12 yrs til his ex bf cheated on him, he brokeheart too.. he was so down for and took it over one yr.. he is okay now..

:sighs:

I'm glad I've heard some opinions/ their experinces and what you all've gone thru. Is there something deep inside you that you never felt before, whenever you see a person you truly like, you just sink into their hands..its like whoa. Right now I'm already am afraid of keepin that person as my crush still even though we're good friends but that person likes me but I dotn know if they mean it for real. I was hurt so bad by this guy, long story, now we're okay which is good.
I've experinced some relationship advising to the people I know of and I never was in a relaitonship to be honest, but the thing is that its sometime complex that I kno the love issues. Well I'm confused/cynical/feeling too lonely in this emptness in life.

One person, emerln ? Not everyone needs cock, its not all about sex. Yes sex is a great pleasure but what about honesty-personality-chemistery? Have common sense in that area?

VamPyroX, I can really relate to what you said. I get told I'm one of sweetest guys they ever met, but they just want to be friends. It has always been a problem for me. I'm a nice guy who always got broken up with cause woman feel too guilty for hurting me, or feel they'd hurt me in the future. It's causing problems even for me now, with someone whom I feel stronger feelings for than I ever have. I don't get told things because I'd feel hurt, though it hurts more knowing that there's something to know that would hurt me, but I can't know it........that make sense?

I sometimes wish I wasn't so nice. :(

Back