Who will be going to Atlanta, GA Deaf Expo?

Yes, it is a long trip but it will be worth. I will be representing for my agency to do recruiter the application job for the human service. I will be at the exhibitor. So, I can see my friends too. ;)

Otherwise, I am relived - I do not have to do the sheet laundry for SouthFella. :lol: He is in Colorado.

By the way, have you contact with Amy lately?

Well, have fun, then. I have not talked to Amy in about 2 years. Not talked to Kid in almost 2 yrs as well.....

anyone of you will be going there next Two weeks saturday ?? May 3rd ??

Well, have fun, then. I have not talked to Amy in about 2 years. Not talked to Kid in almost 2 yrs as well.....

Well Kid has been avoid to pay me child support .68 cents since 1998. What a sad.... He disappear from us !!

kal ! i ll bring my daughter to deaf expo this sat morning for sure... see yall then :)

kal ! i ll bring my daughter to deaf expo this sat morning for sure... see yall then :)

I had not chance to meet you? I was at the booth to looking forward to see you and your daughter.

Finally, I meet Rotty, Dr Sue, Cathy and FreeThinker. Miss you :(

rats ! i was there with my daughter for a short time... i forget to check on you at booth. forgive me !

i didnt make going there cuz of we save money for deaf six flags in ga so next time we will meet.. i am glad that u met them !

I haven't been to Deaf Expo in Altanta since last May 2005.. So I wondered how it was going there? Thanks anyway.. ah! Six Flags is more fun~n~wild!.. Isn't it?..

rats ! i was there with my daughter for a short time... i forget to check on you at booth. forgive me !

That was okay, I was next to Social Security Adminstration and Miss Georgia Pagenat booths.

I forgot to ask Cathy about you but I did not. Dang !

I didn't get to go to the DeafNation Expo in Atlanta that day though I was looking forward to it. :( My friend was supposed to go with me to Atlanta, but by short notice, she wanted to go to the monthly Deaf picnic in Tennessee. I didn't want to go by myself to the event. They were repaving the freeway over that weekend, and the news guys were telling viewers, if possible to stay away from the Downtown Connector. Last time I went there, I rode on the buses and subways to the place. It took me about thirty minutes to get to the place from the bus stop - the stop was next to the place. Had I known it was going to be a long walk, I would have driven my SUV that day!

Back