Who went to public school or deaf school?

Broading school in Kent near seaside, England at age 3 until 16 then college in Derbyshire, England for one year.

i went to Kansas School for the Deaf K-12th but i love that school very much

before i graduate at my old school the school board forces my old school for transfer to public school but i never ask for that! so my old supt wanted to kept deaf school for lifes ever!

hearing schools til 7th grade before i joined a deaf program that intergrated me into a mainstream setting 'til i graduated.

A couple of years, I was in deaf school and then went to public school for four years... Lastly, I went to different deaf school for eight years and graudated there.

Mainstreamed until 11 then to Oral Deaf boarding school, Loved mainstream hated the deaf school as i was bit of an "outsider" Never mixed well, rather stayed with my hearing brother at hearing school.

Liebling... is that Margate school and royal school???

Mod's note:

Thread's moved to proper location.

I went to both Public and Deaf Schools

Went to a deaf school all my life except 3 years at a mainstream elementary school.

first i went to Louisville deaf oral school then go hearing elem school then go Kentucky School for the deaf for 5 years 1-5 grade then go public school for 3 yrs then came back to KSD for remaining 4 years... really ofc public school was good challenge for me.. but i kinda of miss social life with my friends etc ...in public school.. i love taking their history courses.. more intersting butr when came back to ksd.. they have to challenge me and etc and took one semester on Civil War , etc and too easy for me.. so i mainstreamed for my history courses....

I attended a state deaf school as a day student. My experience at the deaf school wasn't a positive one.

Sorry to hear that :(

I went to catholic school all my life :)

I mostly attended public school but I went to the school for the deaf on and off from the age of 6 until I graduated from high school.

All mainstream in public schools and state college

Back