Who wants to be a superhero?

dude im serious...ok u know the episode where they had to go to the prison and interact with the prisoners. ok one of the super hero's jobs was to give that big giant black dude a hug. supposively, that man was in jail for 4 counts of murder, they wouldnt have let a real murderer interact with people like that. second of all, as soon as that big black man sat down he said "dont touch me" how did he know that guy was going to touch him? or even think about touching him? its fake. its totally fake and cheezy
Everything is fake. The purpose of the show is to test them and see what they are really like.

Remember the part where they had to secretly change into their outfit and run to the finish line? Well, there was a little girl crying. She was placed there intentionally as a "real" victim to test the contestants.

The same goes for the prisoners. They pick someone who looks big, bad, and scary. The test is to see if that will stop the contestants. :)

I cry a bit at the end. Its cool and heartfelt reality show. Look like next week is the final show. Feedback and Fat Moma are the final 2. I don't know who gonna to win. If I had to choose... I would choose Feedback... or Fat moma lol.

Whoa, Major Victory had his costume taken off - again?!? I'm not fan of him but laugh at his little 'strip 'habit.

dude im serious...ok u know the episode where they had to go to the prison and interact with the prisoners. ok one of the super hero's jobs was to give that big giant black dude a hug. supposively, that man was in jail for 4 counts of murder, they wouldnt have let a real murderer interact with people like that. second of all, as soon as that big black man sat down he said "dont touch me" how did he know that guy was going to touch him? or even think about touching him? its fake. its totally fake and cheezy

:stupid: Yeah we know the prisonors are fake but the contestanters doesnt know that. The contestenters are being real on the show. So they are not fake and they thought it's all for real. So pay attention next time man.

AJ:rl:

Everything is fake. The purpose of the show is to test them and see what they are really like.

Remember the part where they had to secretly change into their outfit and run to the finish line? Well, there was a little girl crying. She was placed there intentionally as a "real" victim to test the contestants.

The same goes for the prisoners. They pick someone who looks big, bad, and scary. The test is to see if that will stop the contestants. :)

Yeah like what he said

AJ:rl:

Whoa, Major Victory had his costume taken off - again?!? I'm not fan of him but laugh at his little 'strip 'habit.

Yeah lol. He's trying to be funny and being a superhero at the same time but stan lee didn't see this. He think superheroes shouldn't be funny at all. I have comic books "Deadly Duo" It's funny superheroes like Major did... I liked reading that comics series but it ended real quick. Almost no one buy it... guess that's why Stan Lee is concerned about Major V. If Major V. win no one will buy Major V comics and lose their business.

More likely Feedback would win this since I am sure no one will want to read Fat Momma comics.

supermane.gif

Im Rebelman

More likely Feedback would win this since I am sure no one will want to read Fat Momma comics.

I won't be susprise if Feedback is pick by Stan Lee. Common comcis had been put up hottie superladies like Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Vamprilla and Witchblade...where well selling. Big Momma maybe be short-lived comic?

Darn, no Major Victory comic...he was funny guy. Right on, Stan Lee won't take funny suerphero.

I won't be susprise if Feedback is pick by Stan Lee. Common comcis had been put up hottie superladies like Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Vamprilla and Witchblade...where well selling. Big Momma maybe be short-lived comic?

Darn, no Major Victory comic...he was funny guy. Right on, Stan Lee won't take funny suerphero.

Feedback has won already. It was cool show but too short.

Back