Who has a Sidekick 2 is willing to sell?

DefMATRIXense

Reaction score
I'm interested in purchasing an used Sidekick 2 with everything except a SIM card. Please e-mail me at chuchin1994@hotmail.com with the subject "Sidekick 2" and the price including shipping and handling fee.

Last week, I did order it from deafpager.com and the next day they said t-mobile said my credit is not enough to buy it from deafpager.com. I can order it without credit checking which is cost $340.00 dollars. Hell no.

I order my SK2 from deafpager.com last month and it only cost me $149 and purchase $49 insurance. Now I notice on deafpager.com have the June sale for $199.

bluegecko474 said:
I order my SK2 from deafpager.com last month and it only cost me $149 and purchase $49 insurance. Now I notice on deafpager.com have the June sale for $199.

Holy crap. Yesterday it shows $149.99 dollars. Today is the new price which is $199.99 dollars. Damn T-mobile for screwing me up lol... That's ok I heard some deaf people switch from sk2 to Blackberry or whatever it is. That's why I created this thread to see if anyone can sell it to me.

Try Garthwireless. I got mine there for free. Of course, I paid with credit card. Just make sure you have enough money on your credit card to cover the 200 bucks. It only cost me $235. :thumb:

Hey, how I got my sidekick 1 for free a year and half ago?

I print out some information from internet that says or cost me $49.00 dollars and I took it to T-mobile place and talked with the lady. She said she cant do it so I said well, if you dont want to get credit for selling me the sidekick 1, then I ll just order it from internet. She stopped me and said let me see what I can do about it. In few min, she turned around and said she can sell me $49.00 dollars. So she did. I was happy with it. Warranty comes with it for a year! So I got someone to T-mobile place where I got mine and he got it for the same price and I got it for free since he brought it.

Try it out and print it out and see what happens! May sell you cheaper or get it free. Worth a try!

good luck!

(by the way, the person I brought with me didnt have much credit in his record and he paid little more for activiated part)

VamPyroX said:
Try Garthwireless. I got mine there for free. Of course, I paid with credit card. Just make sure you have enough money on your credit card to cover the 200 bucks. It only cost me $235. :thumb:

I was not talking about my credit card( i have a lot of money in there) lol.. However, I meant "credit checking" to approve or not. T-mobile disapproved me bcause my credit is low score which is not enough to buy it from deafpager.com.

quiet gal said:
Hey, how I got my sidekick 1 for free a year and half ago?

I print out some information from internet that says or cost me $49.00 dollars and I took it to T-mobile place and talked with the lady. She said she cant do it so I said well, if you dont want to get credit for selling me the sidekick 1, then I ll just order it from internet. She stopped me and said let me see what I can do about it. In few min, she turned around and said she can sell me $49.00 dollars. So she did. I was happy with it. Warranty comes with it for a year! So I got someone to T-mobile place where I got mine and he got it for the same price and I got it for free since he brought it.

Try it out and print it out and see what happens! May sell you cheaper or get it free. Worth a try!

good luck!

(by the way, the person I brought with me didnt have much credit in his record and he paid little more for activiated part)

Yeah I tried it in few days ago when I visitd T-mobile store. The lady said buy a sk2 for $340.00 dollars without credit checking. I said that's too much and some sites sell it for cheaper. She said well don't blame on us and blame on you because credit doesnt lie. LOL

DefMATRIXense said:
I was not talking about my credit card( i have a lot of money in there) lol.. However, I meant "credit checking" to approve or not. T-mobile disapproved me bcause my credit is low score which is not enough to buy it from deafpager.com.
They did a credit check on you? That's weird. They didn't do a credit check on me. I went through Garthwireless. I filled in the information, paid for the pager, paid for the activation, and then waited for my monthly bills. I never heard from T-mobile except for the monthly bills. If you have money to buy the pager, you obviously have money to pay for it monthly. Weird.

I wanna buy sidekick II in usa and bring over to canada... In London,Ontario (Future Shop and Best Buy) My eyes wide open really stunned surprised that amount 539.99 dollars) *forget it*

Bullym0m said:
I wanna buy sidekick II in usa and bring over to canada... In London,Ontario (Future Shop and Best Buy) My eyes wide open really stunned surprised that amount 539.99 dollars) *forget it*

Try to order through www.fusewireless.com Hope, they will offer you to purchase from USA with reasonable price.

i got mine from www.garthwirless.com when it's was cost 70 dollar so i had my credit so bad.. so i had somebody to get sidekick to have my name but somebody is head of it.. so i have no problem paying 30 a month..

Alex said:
DefMatrix: Let us know what Drew from www.deafpager.com had to say after the special request you made to him via email.

Drew said:
We cannot sell without service. You can purchase Sidekick via
T-Mobile Store via Pre Paid progrma which not required to do credit
checking. But Sidkeick cost would be 319 to 379 dollars for this program.

This program that we sell required to run credit checking. If you
want to fix the credit then please call T-Mobile Customer care to find
out why. If they are able to offer you in Class A, B, C, L, or O then
we can sell to you.

I recently bought a used sidekick 1 color from Clarence Wells( you know him).

Since you got SK1, Im curious were you able to open T-mobile account? I know Tmobile won't open account with bad credit. Sometimes they ask for 500 dollars deposit!

Many of you don't realize this, each time you try to open an account with T-mobile though any vendor, it will decrease your credit score, and if you try again with other vendor, it will decrease your credit score even farther!!! All vendors are require to check your credit though Tmobile server! There is no other server that runs credit check for Tmobile! So, if you think you can play games with them, it would only harm you even more.

Finally for these promotions like free SK2, or something... You NEED to have FAVORABLE credit score to qualify. Those with unfavorable credit score won't get this deal at all.

DefMATRIXense said:
I recently bought a used sidekick 1 color from Clarence Wells( you know him).

diehardbiker65 said:
Since you got SK1, Im curious were you able to open T-mobile account? I know Tmobile won't open account with bad credit. Sometimes they ask for 500 dollars deposit!

Many of you don't realize this, each time you try to open an account with T-mobile though any vendor, it will decrease your credit score, and if you try again with other vendor, it will decrease your credit score even farther!!! All vendors are require to check your credit though Tmobile server! There is no other server that runs credit check for Tmobile! So, if you think you can play games with them, it would only harm you even more.

Finally for these promotions like free SK2, or something... You NEED to have FAVORABLE credit score to qualify. Those with unfavorable credit score won't get this deal at all.

My sidekick 1 can getting connected by T-mobile which it doesn't require credit checking. All I do is pay $60 bucks (activate fee and SIM card). NO contract required. However, T-mobile has required to credit checking if people purchase a cell phone, pda, or any device(for promotions) plus required one year contract.

Yeah my credit is bad and I have to clean my debts up.

Back