which will you make more friends at Gallaudet or other colleges, but work?

nat84

Reaction score
Which would you make more friends at Gallaudet or other colleges than high school? If you don't make more friends at Gallaudet, where would you make more friends, at work like viable, inc. or NAD or television network or office buildings?

Tell me about your experience whether if you make more friends at Gallaudet or no, why? how do you feel about not have more friends at Gallaudet?

would you make friends at SBG, Blue n Buff, Tower Clock or Student Affairs while your working? or most at general organization or greek organization?

i made friends at RIT/NTID by through EYF [explore your future], SVP, Fratnerity, and dorm also, classes.

I dont care how many friends that i made, as long i know who are my closet friends whom i can remain to keep in touch with and hang out together.

i spent in my upmost of time to focus on my education than what i hang out with friends. Now, im on reality and world has opened up for me, made several friends that became best friends that is outside of the college life. Im glad that i met them after college life [graduated university].

There are friends that will leave and come.

Back