Which low wage job that offers overtime work?

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
I just wonders about which low wage job that offers overtime work.

Wal-Mart don't accept overtime, also I got warned for overtime and if do again then get fired. :eek3:

Odd, my sister works at Wal Mart and she do get overtime often since. There is no problem for her getting overtime...

And, I work overtime every week, I mean EVERY WEEK since I started work in August 2006 until right, I'm full time. I work around 45 to 70 hours in a week. It's so crazy but I do earn alot money which it's good. ;)

Oh weird, I'm full time too. (40 hours per week)

I remember about 3 cashiers got quit from work in one day, also right after orientation and they know that policies at Wal-Mart is redicious then rather to find other job that offers overtime, also I guess it was depends on location, such some stores don't care about profit and let them to work overtime if they want too. One manager told me that our store is strictly under company policies since other some stores aren't.

Now, I'm going look for new job soon and no more Wal-Mart for me.

I used work at wal mart and didnt anything warned me about overtime that I was work as full time in 40 hours in 7 days :dunno:

you said 3 cashiers quit wal mart .. same here at the wal mart get quit then new job then quit as I notice it. When in "1998" that I got a job and notice some of them quit quit quit then in "1999" some quit again , "2000" some of them quit again too and then in "2001" I quit and some of them quit too. I quit cuz I got another job with good paid but I just got lay off last 2004 then later my 2nd old work got shut off no more work and no more hire anyone cuz of too many problem so decided shut down.

Just like when the boss hired new ppl then later quit then hire new ppl then quit I hate that to see :lol: lol

I used work at wal mart and didnt anything warned me about overtime that I was work as full time in 40 hours in 7 days :dunno:

you said 3 cashiers quit wal mart .. same here at the wal mart get quit then new job then quit as I notice it. When in "1998" that I got a job and notice some of them quit quit quit then in "1999" some quit again , "2000" some of them quit again too and then in "2001" I quit and some of them quit too. I quit cuz I got another job with good paid but I just got lay off last 2004 then later my 2nd old work got shut off no more work and no more hire anyone cuz of too many problem so decided shut down.

Just like when the boss hired new ppl then later quit then hire new ppl then quit I hate that to see :lol: lol

In USA, for full time at Wal-Mart and maximum is 40 hours per week, also cannot goes more than 40 hours because they will require to paid them for overtime.

Back