Where can I put my thread on ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giulia

Reaction score
:wave: everybody, and especially to Alex
Where can I put a thread about being single sided deaf, having ADHD and trying to do baby-siting ? I'd like to have opinions from people who have a condition and do baby-sitting, but I don't know where to put on my thread.

Thanks for your reply

You could try 'Parenting' or General.

There are many & many AD members here that are parents and can offer great advice to you about babysitting.

There are also lots of threads here that's a wealth of knowledge about parenting, babysitting and so on.

Thanks for your reply :)

There is one person who doesn't frequent this forum as often as he used to who has single-sided deafness. Maybe if you changed your title to Single-sided Deafness, he will take note and come here to share with you his own experience as regards that.

There is one person who doesn't frequent this forum as often as he used to who has single-sided deafness. Maybe if you changed your title to Single-sided Deafness, he will take note and come here to share with you his own experience as regards that.
I put the topic into "Parenting" and the title is "Baby-sitting, Single Sided deaf pre-lingual and ADHD". Is this title good ?

I put the topic into "Parenting" and the title is "Baby-sitting, Single Sided deaf pre-lingual and ADHD". Is this title good ?

Yes, I just now saw that title in your other thread. Left a comment there. Sorry

No problem, now I understand what do you mean :) When I wrote this topic I am writing now, I hadn't written yet my topic. ;)

Mod's Note:

The thread has served it's purpose and the problem has been solved. So, with that, the thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back