Reaction score
what'z up everyone i'm new here
my name's ian
i'm 19 years old, i attend the college of staten island
I've been deaf since 6 monthz old

i don't know what else to say....so i'll be back :wave:

Hello skeptikaltruth :wave:

Welcome to AllDeaf :ily:

Hope you will enjoy Posting here with us with a lots of Different Topics.

Free Feel to ask any Questions U May Have... We have awesome Monitors team here... isnt that great? I guess so...Heh Just Kidding!

How did u became deaf at the age of 6 months?

I was also deaf at the age of 5 due from High Fever and Bad Ear Infections.

Well, I will see ya around.. Here my Welcome Hug to you! :grouphug:

Wait a minute...IAN!!! I know you! You went to Tottenville, didn't you? So did I. I am a friend and former student of Lisa's...do you remember me coming in with my son? He was a baby at the time...and you talked to me about the cochlear implant...

I'm not sure if you remember, but my name is Stacy...I graduated Tottenville in 1996.

I live in Staten Island...went to CSI for a while too. :) How do you like it there?

TTYL,
Malfoyish

Hi Skeptikaltruth , :wave:

Welcome to AllDeaf...Glad to have you here with us!..

See you around! :grouphug:

Wow, i didn't expect this many responses already it'z lookin nice, now that i have time, i'll have to check out the other forumz :)

Heyy cheri i'm lookin forward to checkin out the different topicz on these boardz it should be nice

i'm not exactly sure how i became deaf the doctors diagnosed me at 2 and a half yearz....basically, what happenned is the doctors kept sending me in for testing, they kept sayin i wasn't deaf....2 yearz later they finally admitted i was deaf, but they forgot how i became deaf (they most likely just wanted money from all that testing)

my mother once told me, she thinkz it was an ear infection

5 years old is a bad age to become deaf....how did you feel when all that happenned? do you still remember it?

Stacy, i think i do remember you it was a while ago but i remember ms caiafa had me skip a class to talk to you how you doin?

csi ain't bad at all, i'm enjoying it....thanx everyone for their responses, you guys are nice :)

Back