What's up peeps!

JamericanTeenie

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
Now that I know that I have to post a new thread here :doh: My name is Katina and I thought it would be best to reintroduce myself to the community. I've been off track for a while. It's been exactly 2 years since I was last here. I started Grad school at Columbia University and I've been working my ass off since. I'm also the secretary for the Staten Island Club for the Deaf or if you know about it its SICD. I look forward to meeting new people here and restablishing old bonds as well. I want to give a shout out to Alex....I'm Backkkkk lol
Take care people.

JamericanTeenie said:
Hey everyone!
Now that I know that I have to post a new thread here :doh: My name is Katina and I thought it would be best to reintroduce myself to the community. I've been off track for a while. It's been exactly 2 years since I was last here. I started Grad school at Columbia University and I've been working my ass off since. I'm also the secretary for the Staten Island Club for the Deaf or if you know about it its SICD. I look forward to meeting new people here and restablishing old bonds as well. I want to give a shout out to Alex....I'm Backkkkk lol
Take care people.

Welcome Back !! What does peeps mean ?? I have seen those teenager Deaf students sign "peeps" on their shoulder.

Sabrina said:
Welcome Back !! What does peeps mean ?? I have seen those teenager Deaf students sign "peeps" on their shoulder.

peeps is a slang for people.. lol..

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD.

Come and share your posts here with us... :thumb:

Hi,

Welcome back to AD and enjoy your stay here once again ;)

JamericanTeenie said:
What's up peeps!

Cheri says: Nothing, What's up with you?

JamericanTeenies says: Nothing, What's up with you?

JamericanTeenies says: Oh shut up!

Cheri says: You asked! :giggle:

Just kidding! It reminds me the movie I once saw when they kept asking eachother at the bar, What's up, Nothing much, What's up with you?

Bwt. Welcome to AllDeaf JamericanTeenies :wave: Have fun posting with us! :thumb:

Hello JamericanTeenie,

welcome to the alldeaf .... enjoy and stay here! :P

I thought you in teen .. cause of TEENIE .. lol.. wink

TOF

JamericanTeenie said:
Thanks Angel! BTW Sabrina, just want to let you know I'm no teenager :)
I'm 25.

i thought you were a young teenie fresh out of college cuz of your username.. :D

Cheri said:

JamericanTeenies says: Nothing, What's up with you?

JamericanTeenies says: Oh shut up!

Cheri says: You asked! :giggle:

Just kidding! It reminds me the movie I once saw when they kept asking eachother at the bar, What's up, Nothing much, What's up with you?

Bwt. Welcome to AllDeaf JamericanTeenies :wave: Have fun posting with us! :thumb:

That reminds me of the scene in the T.V. show the Wonder Years....Kevin liked this girl and she liked him but they couldn't say anything else but "What's up woth you?" lol

Back