WHAT is this Senate bill????

lol I see no such thing.

Hoo boy. I got pranked. A friend showed me a paper with the bill and in the part where it said "Amends the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA) to deem a food to be misbranded if it is manufactured, processed, packed, or held in a facility that is not registered. Declares that a facility under the FFDCA does (not) include a private residence or individual," and when I read the bill online I found that she left out the word "not." She got me good and I will never speak to her again. :lol:
Mods, pls close this stupid thread.

Last edited:
Hoo boy. I got pranked. A friend showed me a paper with the bill and in the part where it said "Amends the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA) to deem a food to be misbranded if it is manufactured, processed, packed, or held in a facility that is not registered. Declares that a facility under the FFDCA does not include a private residence or individual," and when I read the bill online I found that she left out the word "not." She got me good and I will never speak to her again. :lol:
Mods, pls close this stupid thread.

lol not pranked.... maybe she misunderstood???

The google search showed bunch of misleading information... which is typical.

lol not pranked.... maybe she misunderstood???

The google search showed bunch of misleading information... which is typical.

It was a prank. She printed out that page and left out the word "not," which gives it an entirely new meaning. I practically roared and asked her if this was for real, and she shrugged and said, "Yes, but so what? It is old news." So I copied down the site and the rest is history. Dang. I better look at the real deal from now on. :lol:
I am not angry at her any more. After all, she did arrange to get my toothache fixed this morning.

It was a prank. She printed out that page and left out the word "not," which gives it an entirely new meaning. I practically roared and asked her if this was for real, and she shrugged and said, "Yes, but so what? It is old news." So I copied down the site and the rest is history. Dang. I better look at the real deal from now on. :lol:
I am not angry at her any more. After all, she did arrange to get my toothache fixed this morning.

lol. she got you good :)

seeing this thread has served its purpose, let us now argue semantics.
Did you know Obama is lining up on another vacation???

Back