What Happen to Alldeaf , it stopped working

whatdidyousay!

Reaction score
for about 20 minutes . Did anyone else have trouble getting on to the forum
tonight?

Botti is that a picture of your dogs in sweaters?

Botti is that a picture of your dogs in sweaters?

Yes, it just got cold here, and the Shih-Tzu climbed into the chair with Joey and went to sleep.

They are both nine years old and that is the first time she ever did that. I think it was just to get warm, but I can pretend she really, really loves him! :P

The Malti-Poo was in the kitchen eating sausage biscuits with my husband at the time.

Yes, it just got cold here, and the Shih-Tzu climbed into the chair with Joey and went to sleep.

They are both nine years old and that is the first time she ever did that. I think it was just to get warm, but I can pretend she really, really loves him! :P

The Malti-Poo was in the kitchen eating sausage biscuits with my husband at the time.

Can you post a bigger picture? My Marley has a lot of outfits. I found the cutest bumble bee costume for Halloween. If I get a good picture tomorrow I will have you post it.

Can you post a bigger picture? My Marley has a lot of outfits. I found the cutest bumble bee costume for Halloween. If I get a good picture tomorrow I will have you post it.

Made a new thread.

Yes.. It is reboot pretty technically. it is happened. It is serious!l. I recognized it is terribles. it is serves hosting dedicated rebooted back up data center serves problems.

I notice occasionally I get booted off for a few minutes in the wee hours of the morning. Usually comes back up pretty quick though. :P

I am thinking that Alldeaf got overloaded with all my posts about being bitten by cats and cars with turbocharged engine. It probably needed a break. If it had anything to do with me, then I apologize.

I am thinking that Alldeaf got overloaded with all my posts about being bitten by cats and cars with turbocharged engine. It probably needed a break. If it had anything to do with me, then I apologize.

No it was due to angry ASL students who experienced deaf humor instead of the homework help they wanted!

No it was due to angry ASL students who experienced deaf humor instead of the homework help they wanted!

Yes... it attempted to out of control asl.... too many ASL. It is careful professor. I make sure implementation ASL skills on quality review.

"help me" homework ASL pretend...it silly comments.. it is careful implementation otherwise.

Help need to ask to homework language ASL. exactly grammar. It is expertiment to ASL.... :) they implentation :) It is only otherwise implementation modify ASL proper to skills behavior!

Back