What do you think about Lounge forum?

Monaila

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am thinking to add the topics. I suggest you about Lounge forum. What do you think about it?

The lounge forum is like small talk, jokes and general member messages... This lounge is a place to post all of your funny jokes, opinion threads that don't fit on other forums, and general fun stuff! Have fun!

Let me know.

Christy

Last edited:
hmmm...you mean like a ' chat '? something to talk about ( anything in general )?....

We already have a forum for jokes, a forum for general chat, and a forum for other things.

Yes, it's a chatting with jokes, general interest, and games.

For example, this topics are "Movies Word Association", "Hello Angel Love", "Real names", "New Member in the SpotLight", "Hello friends", etc...

That's involve in Lounge forum.

Christy

Interesting, not such a bad idea at all!....

ummm We already have General Discussion and Jokes Forum here so don't needed to add another one that is almost like the rest.

Monaila said:
Yes, it's a chatting with jokes, general interest, and games.

For example, this topics are "Movies Word Association", "Hello Angel Love", "Real names", "New Member in the SpotLight", "Hello friends", etc...

That's involve in Lounge forum.

Christy
"Movies Word Association" goes under Movies. "New Member in the Spotlight" goes under Introductions. The word "Lounge Forum" is too general. Of course, we already have a forum that's general... "General Discussions".

The general discussions are for politics, religion, the debate, psychological, etc. You know that.

Christy

Back