:werd: not :weird:

Kai Onca

Reaction score
I have noticed some of you think that :werd: means WEIRD...

mmm sorry to burst your bubble but it means youre agreeing with what the poster has just said-

word up :cheers:

Cricket said:

mmm sorry to burst your bubble but it means youre agreeing with what the poster has just said-

:werd:

:werd: I think it's time we gave these newbies a lesson on forum lingo!

I recall there's another thread related to this! LOL but hey yah :werd: to the max! hehehehe

and for all Happy Hoildays!

Mele Kakilimaka!

Cricket said:

I didn't notice anyone doing that, but :werd: up, bro! :afro:

Cricket said:

I think your wierd :mrgreen:

well I guess it's sort along the lines of the same way that people mix up brain and brian or country and county

I assume the werd icon should appear much larger so they wouldn't think it's "weird" that way....

I do find it annoying when people think it's weird instead of werd.

I mean, I could read that tiny little sign fine... I just wonder about others and their ability to catch little things like that.

WildHunt said:
I do find it annoying when people think it's weird instead of werd.

I mean, I could read that tiny little sign fine... I just wonder about others and their ability to catch little things like that.
I know how you feel. However, when I first joined AllDeaf... I did think that Alex was um... "stupid" and forgot the "i". (No offense, buddy!) After a month, I came to realize what "werd" really meant... all I had to do was look at it and say it to myself.

It was the same for me when I first joined here -- thought it was a simple mispelling of a word, but over time, I realised it really meant 'word' in a different way,:lol:

What does W E R D means?

I thought it was weird at first too but realized it was W E R D.

Help me out so I wont remain clueless on this one!! :giggle:

Back