KristinaB

Emotional Mess
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got this in an email today.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVAhr4hZDJE]YouTube - We The People[/ame]

Got this in an email today.

YouTube - We The People

*golf clap* good rhetorical speech but IMO - a lot of Americans do not deserve to say it.

"We believe in the power of individual"?

lol.

gee... maybe if you (not you specifically, Kristina) know your Constitution, geography, and laws first before you start preaching about "We the People." How many of you would fight for this country? How many of you actually care about politic or election or even your own community?

Ya'all disgust me because you care more about American Idols and The Bachelorette than what's going on in this country. Shame on you.

*golf clap* good rhetorical speech but IMO - a lot of Americans do not deserve to say it.

"We believe in the power of individual"?

lol.

gee... maybe if you (not you specifically, Kristina) know your Constitution, geography, and laws first before you start preaching about "We the People." How many of you would fight for this country? How many of you actually care about politic or election or even your own community?

Ya'all disgust me because you care more about American Idols and The Bachelorette than what's going on in this country. Shame on you.

I would pay my own airfare and buy my own equipment if they would let me fight. :)

I would pay my own airfare and buy my own equipment if they would let me fight. :)
There are other ways to fight for America without joining the military or serving in armed combat. :)

There are other ways to fight for America without joining the military or serving in armed combat. :)

that's my point. What have they done? They diligently watch American Idol and fought for contestant by calling in to vote. and what about for America? What have they done?

I attached the link now.....sorry it wasn't in first post.

you know - that reminds me of this show called "EXTREME MAKEOVER". That "Move-That-Bus!" line. I don't know but while it's great that the community came together to build a nice house for unfortunate family.... I think it's stupid.

I don't know why they're going extreme overkill to build a house as big as Al Gore's mansion. If they have a nice house, that would mean their property tax would go up. high. and big house is just not easily maintainable unless you hire a maid especially since most of unfortunate families in the show have special needs.

Maybe they built a nice house for them to sell it??? :dunno:

that's my point. What have they done? They diligently watch American Idol and fought for contestant by calling in to vote. and what about for America? What have they done?
I don't know who "they" are but I don't think every action of every minute of every day has to be spent "fighting." People are entitled to some leisure time. Of course, some people do carry their fun to an extreme in time, energy, money, and prioritizing.

you know - that reminds me of this show called "EXTREME MAKEOVER". That "Move-That-Bus!" line. I don't know but while it's great that the community came together to build a nice house for unfortunate family.... I think it's stupid.

I don't know why they're going extreme overkill to build a house as big as Al Gore's mansion. If they have a nice house, that would mean their property tax would go up. high. and big house is just not easily maintainable unless you hire a maid especially since most of unfortunate families in the show have special needs.

Maybe they built a nice house for them to sell it??? :dunno:

Many states give a property tax exemption to wounded veterans.

Wounded veterans get a break on tax bills | Houston & Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

https://va.iowa.gov/benefits/index.html

Oklahoma County Assessor Homestead Exemption

I don't know who "they" are but I don't think every action of every minute of every day has to be spent "fighting." People are entitled to some leisure time. Of course, some people do carry their fun to an extreme in time, energy, money, and prioritizing.

I'm not asking them to be as diligent as kokonut :lol: but looking at current state of this country especially at community-level.... it's apparent that they are lazy hypocrites.

I would like to build for them. I sent in the request to do a golf tourney. I had a benefit golf tourney planned for a different charity and they cancelled. Course is already reserved though so maybe I could get this charity in instead.

Only bad thing.....it's November 6th. Same as the Chicago meet.

:thumb:

btw - my criticism was about Extreme Makeover show only.

Gotcha.....I have often thought that myself about EM.

Game show winners too. Gift tax on winning a Car..... ouch.

the youtube thing is just a republican mudslinging . this should be in a political discussion board along with flame retardant

Back