:wave: newbies

PurrMeow

Reaction score
Sorry I was unable to be online for while but just wanted to say :welcome: to AD and hope you all (newbies) enjoy this site. SOrry I can't be online due to my son's having chicken pox and pink eyes ARghh also we just recently moved in new house. Thanks alot and have a great day!

PurrMeow

PurrMeow said:
Sorry I was unable to be online for while but just wanted to say :welcome: to AD and hope you all (newbies) enjoy this site. SOrry I can't be online due to my son's having chicken pox and pink eyes ARghh also we just recently moved in new house. Thanks alot and have a great day!

PurrMeow

Hey there, I'm sorry to hear about ur son having chicken pox and hope he gets well soon and good luck taking care of him and hope to see u around on alldeaf soon! :D

hugs purrmeow,

just hang in there... no need to rush anything to come back to post.. so take your time.. :) .. aww about your son which got chicken pox and pink eyes.. that sux!

love,

TOF

:applause: PurrMewo :applause:

Good to have you back here, aww I'm sorry to hear about the chicken pox and pink eye that your son had....:hug:

I've been thru that with all my three boys...All I know that they hate it when they have to itches all over.... :(

Back