want QuickCam IM

radioman

Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the old QuickCam IM usb webcam they want to get rid of ?

Currently they are cheap on ebay for 10 bucks or less, but I wanted to check with my deafie fellows first.

maybe I wasnt clear enough in my post- What I am looking for is a logitech web cam with USB connector. I am looking for a old model called QuickCam IM.

Logitech QuickCam IM is not good. CMOS sensor is poor video. Should got better Logitech Pro 9000 webcam. It's CCD sensor is better quality and vision than CMOS.

Logitech QuickCam IM is not good. CMOS sensor is poor video. Should got better Logitech Pro 9000 webcam. It's CCD sensor is better quality and vision than CMOS.

I dont think you know why I am looking for a old webcam. I do know that cmos is not as good as the newer webcams.

I have a webcam server box that only uses the older style webcams and I am sure some of us still have old webcam hidden away somewhere that I need. There is a VERY limited number of compatible webcams that works with my cam server.

I prefer to work with logitech, there are others- but will cost more. My notbook pro is very clear and wonderful on my laptop, but not compatible with my cam server. :cool2:

I dont think you know why I am looking for a old webcam. I do know that cmos is not as good as the newer webcams.

I have a webcam server box that only uses the older style webcams and I am sure some of us still have old webcam hidden away somewhere that I need. There is a VERY limited number of compatible webcams that works with my cam server.

I prefer to work with logitech, there are others- but will cost more. My notbook pro is very clear and wonderful on my laptop, but not compatible with my cam server. :cool2:

I have a LogiTech QuickCam for IM/Chat. I was told it would do what I need and have found that it won't. When I get my new webcam, hopefully this weekend, but definately by 2/18/10, I will offer to give you mine. Just PM me with the address and it's yours once I get the new one. I am unable to find the original box and it may have gotten pitched, but I will make sure everything is with it.

QuickCam® IM? <--- I have this, but it is the only webcam I'm still using. I wouldn't miss it if I gave it away so if this is something you want, let me know. It uses UBS port

Back