VRS Opportunity for the Deaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ElisaMaroney

Mods Note: This is a scam. User was removed.

Thread is now locked.

well hello Elisa! $1,000 per day sure sounds good! I just called 503.508.8371 and it was a sex hotline. I ended up spending $1,000 for it. :aw:

well hello Elisa! $1,000 per day sure sounds good! I just called 503.508.8371 and it was a sex hotline. I ended up spending $1,000 for it. :aw:

You poor boy. You need to leave home more and meet real live girls!:wave:

Looks like she's spamming here!!!! MOD!!! Do something about this at once!

I have dealt with spammers before in other forum. That's why I'm asking MODS to banned her like RIGHT NOW! Before this site's getting crashing!

I have dealt with spammers before in other forum. That's why I'm asking MODS to banned her like RIGHT NOW! Before this site's getting crashing!

:hyper: :run: :hyper:

Elisa, if that so, why are you posting the same threads like this?? You should have post the only thread, not more than ONE! That's why it's called spamming in the first place!

That's not true. I wanted to post here and see if anyone here would be interested.

Elisa

Elisa, if that so, why are you posting the same threads like this?? You should have post the only thread, not more than ONE! That's why it's called spamming in the first place!

I didn't know that. I was looking for interest groups that would be interested.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Elisa

Where do you recommend to post my opportunity announcement in this forum?

Elisa

It's not really so much spam...

But rather... cross-posting about a very shady proposition.

It is also against the rules to advertise your business or do more than one thread about a topic.

Smelling and yeah, it is classic scammer trying to pull stunt on poor victim.

Hey, go elsehwere that they would truly rob your money!

You should tell her to lick them up. :laugh2:

Who knows she will end up in retching some hairballs. :laugh2:

some ball-licking fetish you have there but I should ask her! :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back