Video chat coming to the iPhone?

We will see about that. Apple is very tricky on releasing new things so its best to wait and see.

iPhone 4G Concept Is a MacBook In a Phone
NewiPhoneSpecs.jpg

I noticed front-facing camera of iChat. I think that 4G iphone price may be expensive.

I doubt it's real...looks like someone did a good job making it look real, there's no way it leaked because Apple has top secret stuff until they announce it.

we have the technology, we have the means of making it, we have the marketing dept itching to market new stuff to tout thier company asthe top leading edge leader. SO why not poweron and sequouis. anything is possible. fake or not, just admit we could make it happen , you know.

If you want to talk about B.S. rumors then lets say there is vp300 with holgram features, wireless technology. Now that is sure to fan some flames .:D heheh.

just kidding !!!

we have the technology, we have the means of making it, we have the marketing dept itching to market new stuff to tout thier company asthe top leading edge leader. SO why not poweron and sequouis. anything is possible. fake or not, just admit we could make it happen , you know.

If you want to talk about B.S. rumors then lets say there is vp300 with holgram features, wireless technology. Now that is sure to fan some flames .:D heheh.

just kidding !!!

You're wrong! There will be next iPhone in pure hologram, place on wrist and it pop in front of your face. Now, that's awesome technology.

You're wrong! There will be next iPhone in pure hologram, place on wrist and it pop in front of your face. Now, that's awesome technology.

And with phone in your wrist try to sign ASL to your caller and your caller will say stop stop shaking me around!

ha!

[yt]_n83XjFSSvM[/yt]
Apple's iHoloPhone in 2012?? :lol:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W53W_zOwG4k[/ame]

Back