[VID] Haloid: Halo Meets Metroid

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
I came across this and was like... WHOA!

HALOID

Basically, it's a computer generated video about a war involving Master Chief from Halo and Samus from Metroid.

Damn... I can't show the video here since it isn't a YouTube video. :(

Never mind...

Someone posted it on YouTube as well.

[yt]Md-QkCquOHE[/yt]

It's over 10 minutes long!

Wow I watched that video and it look so good . one day dont know when that I like to watch it lol :lol: :giggle:

I complain...

• Master Chief is suppose be male, not female!
• If it was female, how coming it show "shock" on her bottom? WTF? Did she wet and cause electric on her equipment??
• Samus look terrible, but it's not perfect. yeaaaa..
• I don't know that Master Chief have strength to throw something heavy object??? Am I miss something?
• Gun as sword as they stab these enemy.. what the hell??

I complain...

• Master Chief is suppose be male, not female!
• If it was female, how coming it show "shock" on her bottom? WTF? Did she wet and cause electric on her equipment??
• Samus look terrible, but it's not perfect. yeaaaa..
• I don't know that Master Chief have strength to throw something heavy object??? Am I miss something?
• Gun as sword as they stab these enemy.. what the hell??
If you read down the description by the creator of the video, you'll see why he did a few of those things. He mentions that he tried to get a hold of people who might have a better design for Samus. He got no response. So, he moved on without them and did the best he could.

As for the shock, it was just to lead you on... ;)

Interesting!!!! I like the spark part and at the end halo turned out to be a girl. Strange storyline lol. Still overall its funny and cool!

Haloid

This video is sick lol
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKAe77OXaMQ]YouTube - Haloid (Alternate Ending)[/ame]

Mod note:

Thread merged.

Go Master Chief... You know that why I'm Xbox/PC user.

Back