ur opinion

lilredridinhood

Reaction score
What do you think of being with a girl who hasn't yet come out of the closet?

uhmm lilred -- ive never thought of that question -- all my ex gfs who i dated were all already out of the closet

Ummmm, I have dated a gal who is not out of closet but SHE is much love in MEN.

alright because uh i'm all GAGA over this one girl, we have this kind of... thing together, i dont know what to call it, but she's entirely in the closet, although she's kissed a few of our mutal female friends, but as each day passes, it gets more and more serious between us, but she wants to keep it on the down low, while i don't so..

I'm straight and I've never done anything with a girl in my life. I'm guessing just give her more time and spend some more times with her. Maybe then she'll realize and finds out what she wants? Good luck! :thumb:

If she can't come out of the closet, then she's probably got other things to hide from you and that wouldn't be good in a relationship.

ummmmmmm my experince with an in the closet relationship sucks big time, shes gone on now to screw her life up, and her parents pays her to stay away from her home. I had the worse one she abused me mentally and physically a couple of times til i lost my temper and destroy MY own life in the process. Shes not worth my time of the day. As for u and yr gal that u have a thing going on, support her as much as u can BUT encourage her to tell before someone else does. cuz that can get messy!

alright thanks for all of your opinions.. im just going to not get inolved in a relationship with her until she decides what she is. :)

I used go out with several gals who haven't get out of the closet. But I just want to have fun and exploring. Ofc, use my common sense for not go ahead to have relationship with them.

take you time.

I feel that it's harder for some then others... You can't rush it, instead you support her and when she's ready she'll let you know. She might regret it if she rushes and then recent you. And why does she have to some out of "the closet" do straight people go around, saying hello world "i'm straight" who does she HAVE to tell?

she doesn't have to go around telling everybody but sometimes its frustrating when i just want to give her a kiss, and she's like 'no. people could see us.' and in front of everybody shes always talking about 'yeah, i like this guy, hes soo cute' all the time and i'm like 'whatever.'

lilredridinhood said:
she doesn't have to go around telling everybody but sometimes its frustrating when i just want to give her a kiss, and she's like 'no. people could see us.' and in front of everybody shes always talking about 'yeah, i like this guy, hes soo cute' all the time and i'm like 'whatever.'
Two words, lilredridinhood. Dump her. Find someone else who is more comfortable with who they are, and less worried about what others may think.

Face it honey, insecurity is so not sexy. :barf:

MizzDeaf said:
Ummmm, I have dated a gal who is not out of closet but SHE is much love in MEN.

ack MizzDeaf :shock: i dont know how i would feel in that sort of situation that shes not out of closet and yet knew she loves men too *shivers*

The Heretic said:
Two words, lilredridinhood. Dump her. Find someone else who is more comfortable with who they are, and less worried about what others may think.

Face it honey, insecurity is so not sexy. :barf:
i know, its not sexy. ended it between us last night, and she made a scene at the football game later on, and is still acting like there's something between us. *rolls eyes* at least i'm not on a chainy anymore! :) :fruit:

Well for what its worth ur better off with someone that u can comfort urself with and the gal too can be comfort as well, don t need to sneak around hiding does nothing, the old saying??? *u can run but u can't hide* truly goes strong all around... its best to be honest as oppose to hide and sneak around it can hurt others as well!
Good luck with u and ur future :)

Back