Unbelievable Parents are LAZY.. Why depend on baby clean on the floor for you!!!

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
dustin.jpg

Are you condiser depending your baby cleaning on the floor for you?

Bullym0m said:
dustin.jpg

Are you condiser depending your baby cleaning on the floor for you?

Oh geez, Not that surprised about these products come from Social workers' business. They want sell these stuff to lazy parents before bust them for child slave.

For me, i won't let my child do that. Forbid to let any child to be my slave.

For me I am the one who cleans the house Not my Children the Only thing my children are responsible to do is their room which put the toys away after they are done playing with it... But I make their beds but They will learned someday when they are older... But when they were babies to Toddlers I do their room.

Inventions these days sometimes are out of this world -- creative, yes...but some of them can be quite atrocious. :P

I remember seeing this as part of a invention gimick convention in Japan. Heh!

interesting...i would like that :D... however.. my son helps me clean the house.. how sweet of him! he helps me cook.. he helps me wash dishes.. wash tables, etc..

DeafSCUBA98 said:
interesting...i would like that :D... however.. my son helps me clean the house.. how sweet of him! he helps me cook.. he helps me wash dishes.. wash tables, etc..

Cute! My little boy Does love to clean the toliet anything related to water he would do.. :lol: I always let him do it cuz he always wanted to do the toliet or help me wash dishes..

Ummm I think they want to let baby clean the floor so they wont have trouble to clean the clothes.... :lol: sounds corny, guess.

Cheri said:
Cute! My little boy Does love to clean the toliet anything related to water he would do.. :lol: I always let him do it cuz he always wanted to do the toliet or help me wash dishes..
Uh oh... :eek: Looks like your son is going to be a janitor when he grows up! ;)

Cheri said:
:rofl: No!! *slaps you* heh.
I can imagine myself possibly becoming a teacher here at RIT. When I become a teacher, I'd probably see your son cleaning my office! ;)

Just kidding! Hehehe!

VamPyroX said:
I can imagine myself possibly becoming a teacher here at RIT. When I become a teacher, I'd probably see your son cleaning my office! ;)

Just kidding! Hehehe!
AH! you're still here.. U're not giving up your life..
Ha Ha... I caught you!!! :nono: :P~raspberry blows!
I dont think so, Cheri will allow you use her son cleaning in your office..
I doubt!
Wait and see Cheri's response..

Back