Ultratech Compact C folding tty for sale

purplecatty

Reaction score
Ultratech Compact C folding TTY (teletype for deaf)

Brand new Ultratech Compact C folding TTY machine.

It is a portable folding tty that is excellent to stash in purse, glovebox, or luggage for travelling. I've used it 3 times in a short period for few months. I realized I don't use it anymore since I have Cellular PDA.

It is excellent for those who travels, works in Office, or Parents or Family members who would like to carry around and be able to reach their Deaf child or relative who have tty.

Offering $250 but I am willing to negotiate.

Product Features • The pocket-sized Compact/C TTY gives you telephone accessibility everywhere you go.

• It is a full-featured TTY that is designed to fit in your purse, pocket, or briefcase. • Designed to fit in your purse, or backpack, the fully-featured Compact/C TTY gives you telephone access everywhere you go! • Cellular compatible. Product Description Cellular compatible. The 32k memory stores TTY conversations, memos, and important phone numbers. Now you can have access to the telephone wherever you go - just take along your Compact/C TTY! Features: 2-line, 80-character LCD display with backlight. 57-key, 4-row keyboard with easy-touch keys. 8k memory saves and sends messages, stores phone numbers, and stores TTY conversations. TDD Announcer. Long-lasting, rechargeable batteries (7-10 hrs). AC adapters included. Keyboard color is gray. Built-in, real-time clock and date functions. Baudot code (45.5 baud). E.A.R.S. (sensitivity). Size: 8.8" x 3.9" x 1.2". One-year limited warranty. Optional compact TTY carrying case. The Compact/C is also the TTY user's best choice for wireless calling. Just connect the Compact/C to a compatible cellular or cordless telephone, and make your call. It's that easy! The long lasting batteries give you hours of conversation time, and its small size makes TTY calling convenient anytime, anywhere.

Contact me thru Email: Catty@kc.rr.com or use AIM: Purplecatty. MY Video phone number is 1-866-672-4522 and you can call DIRECTLY on phone, Sorenson VRS will contact me automatically. No advertising or telemarketing allowed. Thankyou

Isn't that old school?

I had that in like what, 6th grade? Hahahaha. The year was 1996.

Many won't buy it because of computer, pagers, cell phone and VP. You can donate to deaf school, and have a tax write off? That is a suggestions. :)

Try to keep selling it. I still use mine sometimes, and I don't consider it old school. Sometime I don't want to get on the computer, and use my TTY. I find that relay operators are more patient on TTY than computer.

Yeah, it's a good suggestion to give to a deaf school if no one wants to buy it.

Yes, I am fully aware that it's old school.

One of the lady who was a friend of Amish family, drops off Deaf Amish boy to Deaf school everyday and She told me that his parent wanted a TTY that he can carry with him. Even though they're Amish, they bent a rule to have home phone installed for son's sake. The lady told me she will find out in 2 weeks to see if Amish parent want it or not. I have not heard from her since. I still have her Biz card and planned to call her back.

So if this tty not sold here, I would try Amish community!! :rofl:

Catty

Back