two ttys for sale

SpiceHD

Reaction score
i have two ttys for sale price is negotiable cuz i do want to get rid of them asap...

prices will be included shipping fee. PM me.

as soon as i get ebay account set up i also have several items to sell so look for me. later ill let u know my ebay name so u can look up on my items.

thank you

No thanks. I already have a TTY that's a bit broken and never used it again. Now, I use online relay. :)

thats cool im looking for someone who needs it or wants it. i just want to get rid of it asap cuz im using VP now and its the best :-P

Ja! I love VP, and it is DEFINETLY the best and avoids alot of misunderstanding caused by TTY. I often end up asking my friends to get on VP for clarification and I always get "OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH now I got it".

It would be hard to sell, I had to dump 8 of TTY, yes all of them are working! Including SSI, VuPhone, Krown research and UltraTEC.

FYI Krown TTY is the only TTY manufacturer making TTY in China! Now, they are in major financial struggling because they now can't sell any TTY.

So good luck selling TTY.

SpiceHD said:
thats cool im looking for someone who needs it or wants it. i just want to get rid of it asap cuz im using VP now and its the best :-P

SpiceHD said:

How do you know? What if they may charge us in future since RavenSteven1961's Far Right Group may cut the tax when babyboomers can not afford in their 90s...

lol i can alway get new tty if i need it :) its just there sitting collecting dust so i have to get rid of it. :-P

SpiceHD said:
lol i can alway get new tty if i need it :) its just there sitting collecting dust so i have to get rid of it. :-P

SpiceHd-
Best way to Donate to deaf school.. they would alway need a good tty or deaf center..

Or Donate to libaray.. Courthouse.. Etc.. They will impress if u did. If u already got a job.. you can give to your boss and have them to use the tdd than deal with the relay..

That's only way to rid of them and it's harder to sell the tty..

:gpost:
CoolieFroggie said:
SpiceHd-
Best way to Donate to deaf school.. they would alway need a good tty or deaf center..

Or Donate to libaray.. Courthouse.. Etc.. They will impress if u did. If u already got a job.. you can give to your boss and have them to use the tdd than deal with the relay..

That's only way to rid of them and it's harder to sell the tty..

:gpost: :gpost: :gpost: :gpost: :gpost:

wow very nice smart thing to do.. way to go :thumb:

thanks for that recommendations.. ill do that :) i never thought of it :)

you could donate to my parents?? they can not afford a tty to call us.. hmm let me know. PM me...

my mom would like to..

Hi, my mom will like to buy one tty from you if it working good and if you still have it. My mom's tty broken and she don't have vp due of no cable or dsl soo. Please contact me asap if u want sell to my mom, she need it bad.. Email to millicent_haliwa@hotmail.com thank you..

Hey SPICEHD..

R u still have tty ?
My tty is getting troubling..
Can you show me picture screen shot please.

erm... did u two look at the date of this thread? i created that last year summber june 2005... so all ttys i got is gone :( sorry guys.

Back