translation needed

sao

Reaction score
what does it mean if someone points to someone else, then draws a circle around their own face with their index finger pointed towards themselves, then rubs their pointer and middle fingers over their closed fist. It might be offensive, so please PM me if it is. Thanks for your help

what does it mean if someone points to someone else, then draws a circle around their own face with their index finger pointed towards themselves, then rubs their pointer and middle fingers over their closed fist. It might be offensive, so please PM me if it is. Thanks for your help

The person is most likely telling the other person they need to practice their facial expresssions. Facial expressions are a huge part of ASL grammar. Its hard to say though without a video of this or someone signing this. Thats my guess.

It dose sound like they did not like your facial grammar. To me facial exasperations are just as important as the lips that I’m reading. Different accents are harder for me to read then others and the facial expressions help out a lot.

Back