to all newies

racheleggert

Reaction score
Hey new people.. Sorry I been so busy, and I just don't have time to reply each of your threads but I wanted to say Welcome to AD, you will enjoy us.. welcome to the club...

rachel.. when are u ever gonna go to a deaf club to anyplace? i havn't had a chance to go to any deaf clubs or events since feb.. i know.. been busy all month long since feb.. but if there's any other events.. let me know :D

Don't feel bad about replying to everyone's thread. I don't reply to everyone's thread. There's no need to apologize. There are over 2,500 members signed up so there's no need to worry about them getting upset with you not replying to their posts. :thumb:

VamPyroX said:
Don't feel bad about replying to everyone's thread. I don't reply to everyone's thread. There's no need to apologize. There are over 2,500 members signed up so there's no need to worry about them getting upset with you not replying to their posts. :thumb:

wow...that many members?! :shock: That's alot :lol:

I'm the same...don't always respond to EVERY single thread. Very time consuming, I reckon..heh.

That goes ditto for me...LOL. By the time I get to the newbies thread...well, everyone else has said welcome, have a nice stay, post away, etc, etc....what more is there for me to possibly say other than the same? :) Ah, well. At any rate...have a nice stay, enjoy yourself here, and feel free to post anything you like!

....and I just did it again. :::shaking head:::

PurpleRose71 said:
wow...that many members?! :shock: That's alot :lol:

I'm the same...don't always respond to EVERY single thread. Very time consuming, I reckon..heh.
Yep, same here. Even though I'm a moderator, I do read just almost every thread that I feel is necessary. I don't always reply just to prove that I'm reading them. If I did that, I'd have over 100 a day!

DeafSCUBA98 said:
rachel.. when are u ever gonna go to a deaf club to anyplace? i havn't had a chance to go to any deaf clubs or events since feb.. i know.. been busy all month long since feb.. but if there's any other events.. let me know :D

Hi deafscuba,
I haven't gone to any of deaf events lately.. Been busy campaigning and my own life. I decide to not go stargate b/c of gossips and rumors.. I don't need that. I may get new job at Kerry-Edwards MN State Campaign HQ as a visual & hearing impaired Advisor/Coordinator. Its nice to hear from ya... keep in touch...

Back