"This Unicorn Changed the Way I Poop"

I wonder if you have a low flow toilet and it's very low would the stool work at all.

If you any pets that like to drink water out of the toilet you should make that essential oil is not toxic to pet.

I wonder if you have a low flow toilet and it's very low would the stool work at all.

If you any pets that like to drink water out of the toilet you should make that essential oil is not toxic to pet.

You spray before you poo, then flush, it's not in the toilet anymore. It doesn't just stay there.

I would not spray any oil in m bathroom , if one drop got on the floor I would slip on it . I have rugs in my bathroom but there they cover the whole floor. I can't air fresher , I like Mother Nature fresh air and it's free.

yes the stool would work. Whether the toilet is low flow or not has nothing to do with the stool since the stool is only there to aid in releasing the poo easier.

Spraying the oil into the toilet bowl would not cause the oil to land elsewhere in the bathroom unless you either have a very big spray bottle or very poor aim.

I don't see why not. It's just a foot stool that sits on your floor.

When we had pets we always kept the toilet seat closed. I didn't want anyone drinking out of the toilet bowl. We still keep the seat closed when not in use. I can't stand looking at open toilets. Ugh!

I have a motion activated air freshener sitting on the toilet tank of each bathroom so anyone who uses the toilet gets the air spritzed without any effort on their part.

I don't see why not. It's just a foot stool that sits on your floor.

When we had pets we always kept the toilet seat closed. I didn't want anyone drinking out of the toilet bowl. We still keep the seat closed when not in use. I can't stand looking at open toilets. Ugh!

I keep mine closes too but I know some people don't . I was thinking your knees would be right in your face using it on a low flow toilet. I have one and it a lot lower than a regular toilet.

I keep mine closes too but I know some people don't . I was thinking your knees would be right in your face using it on a low flow toilet. I have one and it a lot lower than a regular toilet.
With the Squatty you're supposed to let your knees spread while using it.

It also comes in two heights.

Squatty Potty FAQs

http://www.naturesplatform.com/health_benefits.html

Found a website that shows how people use to squat to poop,

the device they sell is supposed to mimic what people used to do.

Maybe that will help people to understand what this device does.

Update: while reading this, it says that the squatty potty isn't doing what it is supposed to do and therefore not good to use. Hmmm

http://www.naturesplatform.com/health_benefits.html

Found a website that shows how people use to squat to poop,

the device they sell is supposed to mimic what people used to do.

Maybe that will help people to understand what this device does.

Update: while reading this, it says that the squatty potty isn't doing what it is supposed to do and therefore not good to use. Hmmm

I knew a guy who squatted on the toilet seat like the photo in your link . He put his feet right on the seat and squatted when he pooped .

http://doesitreallywork.org/squatty-potty-review/

Last edited:
Back