The Village

EDGE

Reaction score
I saw that movie yesterday and I thought how odd this movie is about in old America history until the shock of true appear on end.

I don't care how the negative reviews think of. I really don't know what's their problem are. Allover, it's pretty good as I ACTUALLY enjoy it. It make me want to look twice how thing connect after I has several suspect to see what's going on at scene and characters.

There are drama, romance and horror bend in one movie, I like it.

I liked the movie also! really a good surprise in the ending which I enjoy more than a predictible storyline and this one wasn't definely foreshadowed :)

It's pretty cool to have own town they build for film. It's practice a settler town as it look like. But I'm disappointment that there is no [CC] or subtitle on special features :( As I curious the reason why the director decide to write that story and etc...

The ending was surprising. Of course, that's what is unique about M. Night Shamalyan. ;)

Oh, that Village! Sorry, I'm in the wrong place; I was gonna tell this village where their idiot is but never mind....excuse me, *Tousi bowing out and receding to a puff of smoke*

I dont under why critics are bashing this movie. I agree with you , its very good movie. I love Bryce Dallas Howard's acting. She s very amazing actress. I am looking forward to see her again in her new movie - "A lady in the water"

Back