The Gooney Bird Has Landed

B

Buckdodgers

John Mark Karr, that is.
All of the other passengers will deplane, THEN Customs agents will do their thing. It's MOST unusual for that to happen.
When they are finished, the authorities will board to place him under arrest.

The overnight jail is 20 min. from the airport. Next comes the extradition hearing, which determines when he will be going to Colorado to face the music
or NOT??

Who gives a shit. I don't even think the guy did it. I think he's just some perverted wanker with a bizarrely twisted Walter Mitty complex. This media circus surrounding him is beyond comprehension.

perverted wanker
Lev, that seems a little mild for him. He does sound extremely messed up......Like he has profound Asperger's syndrome or something, and never really matured to the point where he 'd be attracted to people his age.
I have to say, I hope he is locked up forever.........and maybe one good part about getting Karr off the streets, is that maybe there will be renewed interest about getting pedophilles into jail............forever! I'm sure you've heard of NAMBLA? There is an online counterpart to that organization called Butterfly Kisses, but for males attracted to little girls!........wouldn't surprise me if Karr posted there.

I hope he is locked up forever..

NO I WANT THE DEATH PENALTY FOR THIS PREVERT KILLER!

Look at 9-11 20th Moussaoui highjacker who got life in prison.And some liberal politican is gonna grant him clemency.That is why our armed forces personel is gonna disobey orders.They gonna Osama Kill Bin laden if they find him.Just like they disobeyed an order to take al-Zarqawi alive cause they dont trust our justice system. Remember the Guy who tried to kill pope john paul II? Mehmet Ali Agca was released from a prison in italy cause the Liberal Italian president Carlo Azeglio Ciampi gave him clemency. Just like Liberal German President Schroeder who Pardoned Mohammed Ali Hamadi an Hijacker on TWA Flight 847 and Killed a US Navy Salor SignOnSanDiego.com > News > World -- Lebanese paroled from life sentence in 1985 TWA hijacking returns home
Is Exacly why i just dont trust liberals and our justice system.The only Answer is THE DEATH PENALTY Even Arnold Schwarzenegger didnt have the GUTS to give Sin Han Sir Han clemency Because Arnold Schwarzeneggers Wife Maria Shriver is a Niece of Ted Kennedy cause Arnold Schwarzenegger is too chickenshit to release Sin Han Sir Han and let Ted Kennedy know how it feels to be betrayed by the american justice system.Liberals in Washigton HAVE NO IDEA What the familes of victims of 9-11 are going though THEY HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL!! How would you feel when your brother or sister got murdered and you listen the the Jury NOT GUILTY BY REASON OF INSANITY Or The Judge Dismiss and throws out the case cause the Police didnt give the suspect the Miranda Warning or didnt have proper procedure on obtaining a search warrant.HOW WOULD YOU FEEL??? You would feel betrayed by the justice system.Thats how liberals are.They have no IDEA what the victims of crime are going though.Liberals wants to give the criminals rights than the victims.Arnold Schwarzenegger is bullied by his wife Maria Shriver because he feels she might divorce him if he gave Sir Han Sir Han clemency.

The whole thing spinning around John Mark Karr makes the Ramseys even more suspect in the murder. Everything he said and did is purely storybook. John is just probably another judas goat for the Ramseys family coverup.

Richard

Who gives a shit. I don't even think the guy did it. I think he's just some perverted wanker with a bizarrely twisted Walter Mitty complex. This media circus surrounding him is beyond comprehension.

Right on..... I dont think Karr did murdered JoBenet.....Karr may did to other few kids but not JoBenet.....karr wants attention getter.....so he can be famous.... I believe someone inside the family or relatives...because there were no footprints outside in the snow.... they arrested WRONG GUY..

SxyPorkie

The whole thing spinning around John Mark Karr makes the Ramseys even more suspect in the murder. Everything he said and did is purely storybook. John is just probably another judas goat for the Ramseys family coverup.

Richard

Thats what I thought... I know they arrested the wrong guy....I still think someone inside family or relatives.. did it.. not Karr...

Right on..... I dont think Karr did murdered JoBenet.....Karr may did to other few kids but not JoBenet.....karr wants attention getter.....so he can be famous.... I believe someone inside the family or relatives...because there were no footprints outside in the snow.... they arrested WRONG GUY..

SxyPorkie

but they had family gathering the night before.. christmas party.. many people were there??? i dont know...

Just out!

DNA DONT MATCH!

Now who are the goonybirds? The press? The cops?

We can all laugh at this high profile stupidity!

Richard

John Mark Karr, that is.
All of the other passengers will deplane, THEN Customs agents will do their thing. It's MOST unusual for that to happen.
When they are finished, the authorities will board to place him under arrest.

The overnight jail is 20 min. from the airport. Next comes the extradition hearing, which determines when he will be going to Colorado to face the music
or NOT??

it has PROVEN karr did not murder JoBenet... DNA did not match!!!!

but they had family gathering the night before.. christmas party.. many people were there??? i dont know...

Well..SOMEONE stayed overnight... there were NO FOOTPRINTS ON THE SNOW....I know it was not Karr...

it has PROVEN karr did not murder JoBenet... DNA did not match!!!!

Heres an Update
Prosecutors drop case in Ramsey slaying - Yahoo! News
The Prosecutor did not do her Job.Her job is to Prosecute not to act like a public defender.This will hurt her boss upcomming election in november.When Colorado gets a democrat governor youll know why.Again the american justice system has let another one get away! Like i said if youre wealthy n rich youll go free if youre poor and middle class youll go to prison just like scott peterson did but O.J Simpson,Micheal Jackson and Robert Blake all went scott free.

Heres an Update
Prosecutors drop case in Ramsey slaying - Yahoo! News
The Prosecutor did not do her Job.Her job is to Prosecute not to act like a public defender.This will hurt her boss upcomming election in november.When Colorado gets a democrat governor youll know why.Again the american justice system has let another one get away! Like i said if youre wealthy n rich youll go free if youre poor and middle class youll go to prison just like scott peterson did but O.J Simpson,Micheal Jackson and Robert Blake all went scott free.

Damn you... I already know updates... stop ranting!!! you promise Alex you will change... I dont see any changes. in you... I am going to report you again..

What? Im Telling it like it is.Its all about the lawyers.You know how the system works only the best lawyer wins.The ones that come out of Ivy league schools,Harvard,Yale,Dartmouth,Cornell and Princeton.Those are the best lawyers.When you hire these guys youll almost guranteed you wont go to prison.

What? Im Telling it like it is.Its all about the lawyers.You know how the system works only the best lawyer wins.The ones that come out of Ivy league schools,Harvard,Yale,Dartmouth,Cornell and Princeton.Those are the best lawyers.When you hire these guys youll almost guranteed you wont go to prison.

:pissed: :blah: :blah: :blah: :iough:

Back