The Crazed Hearie has Returned!!!

AquaBlue

Reaction score
Hello again my friends! How have you all been?

Hi Aqua Blue. You have been gone quite a while. I have gotten several free versions of the ereaders, Kindle, Nook, and Borders.

I remember last you were here you bought an ereader and were buying a leather cover for it. :)

Welcome back! Where have you been? What's going on in your corner of the world?

Welcome back! Where have you been? What's going on in your corner of the world?

If it's anything like WPB, a lot of rain, heat and sun, but cooling coastal breezes.

Last edited:
:welcome: back, AquaBlue. I hope you can stay on and stick with us. I hope everything is good with you when you were gone. I remembered the cover you want us to pick it out for you for your book. So I am wondering if I try to remember what kind of cover did you choose? :hmm: I am very happy that you are here, even if you were crazy back then. :)

kristinaB- A friend of mine has a condo in WPB and she said it was VERY humid when she got there yesterday...ah well what can ya do..

:welcome: back, AquaBlue. I hope you can stay on and stick with us. I hope everything is good with you when you were gone. I remembered the cover you want us to pick it out for you for your book. So I am wondering if I try to remember what kind of cover did you choose? :hmm: I am very happy that you are here, even if you were crazy back then. :)

I never bought one of those fancy covers. I purchased the cheapest one I could find and it still covers my Nook. Ooh well.

__

kristinaB- A friend of mine has a condo in WPB and she said it was VERY humid when she got there yesterday...ah well what can ya do..

Down here it is hotter than hell. I bet that an egg would cook on the sidewalk at high noon. Light clothing and tons of drinking water are essentials; and now comes August- the hottest month of the year for us.

__

Some fiction stuff from yours truly...

At the tender age of five, Jim created a star. A simple design really, yet, in his eyes, it evoked power. He tried to show his mates the star he had made, but no one seemed to value his creation. Nonetheless, Jim thought of it grandiose: It was bigger than life itself, greater than anything he could think of.... It was a star by all means. A star!

So Jim sat back and dared himself to make a second star. This time the star would be bigger and better than the first. So he took the red crayon, slid the white construction paper near his body, and began to reproduce the lines. The first step was to draw a line from the bottom of the sheet up, and slanted to the right. A downward line came next. It also had to be angled to the right, before the third line, moving up and tilting left, was completed. After that, a final line, Jim's favorite, dashed across the intersections to the initial starting point. Jim was thrilled! Not only had he made one star, but he made two! The second one as tall as a mountain and as wide as a train.

That timeless scene had never escaped Jim's memory. He recalled it clearly, even as an adult. It was that moment in time that he discovered his love of flags. Most flags around the globe displayed different kinds of stars from the dull three-point stars all the way to classy six-point shapes. Jim knew that such symbols meant more than just a countries ideals. They were alive with history - stories embroidered in fabric and held high for everyone to revere.

But, even with all his knowledge of flags, Jim never considered himself an expert on the subject. He was too critical in his learning and did not feel adequate to share his love with others. Yet, he was always packing his brain with all kinds information that resulted from banners of all sorts. A Vexillologist? Not in Jim's perfect mind. To Jim it was just a hobby, but to the casual observer, Jim appeared entranced to the point of frenzy.

__

Back