tell me all about CI...

Fo'Shizzle

Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting a cochlear implant... if anyone has gotten one please feel free to PM and tell me all about it... :)

Cassbugs said:
I'm thinking about getting a cochlear implant... if anyone has gotten one please feel free to PM and tell me all about it... :)

There is pretty much info about CIs in many threads in this sub forum.. so why don't you take a look them ?

Cassbugs said:
i'm new at this...

use search function.. (on below of your login name section ..)

use 'cochlear implant' as a starting point..

like this ( click on Search )

eab48e1cab.jpg

Last edited:
ecevit said:
use search function.. (on below of your login name section ..)

use 'cochlear implant' as a starting point..

OK THANK YOU... WILL DO THAT..... :)

ecevit said:
You are welcome , budy :)
YOU HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFUL. GOT THE INFO I NEEDED. ONLY THING IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHERE IN THE WORLD HOW TO CONTACT LOINS CLUB?? IM FROM NC IT MIGHT NOT HAVE ONE HERE..
DO YOU HAVE CI ?WORK BETTER THAN HEARING AIDS :)

Cassbugs,

Excuse me, I know you're new but don't need to created too much threads that are related to CI, Just create one thread with a question about CI, That way members can help you, I don't see a point of creating 4 threads saying the same thing "I am about getting a cochlear implant".

Cheri said:
Cassbugs,

Excuse me, I know you're new but don't need to created too much threads that are related to CI, Just create one thread with a question about CI, That way members can help you, I don't see a point of creating 4 threads saying the same thing "I am about getting a cochlear implant".
umm i didn't ask you ok... this is my first time.. i also think its neat that im gettin one and really exicted about it. so.....

have a good day

Don't worry Cass - your enthusiasm and excitement is understandable and its great to see you wanting to learn more and inquiring about other people's experiences. Don't let this stop you from posting.

Cassbugs said:
.. this is my first time.. i also think its neat that im gettin one and really exicted about it. so.....

have a good day

I don't have CI. I wear one analog HA.. I still have usable residual hearing so it's better to switch digital than getting an implant... hopefully I will get the digitals in a few months.. yay :) .. I especially want to wear two instead of one.. because I want to feel sound directionality , impatiently .

As for you, I understand you.. we're here to share our feelings.. sure keep on posting here in AD :)

Cassbugs said:
Information regarding CI depends a lot on the person asking.... Tell us something about yourself..

Cloggy said:
Information regarding CI depends a lot on the person asking.... Tell us something about yourself..
what would you like to know? how much my hearing loss is? ask and i'll answer them :)
have a good day :scatter:

Back