Supero 413 AZ

athleticandy88

Reaction score
these thing really do suck, I mean badly, I am 2 week without my Digitals Supero 413 AZ because of moisture.. I mean seriously it like every week or whatever i take them into get repaired. I am looking for grants, can someone help me please?

I like to have $400.00 to get my old phonak hearing aids fixed since they are not insured anymore, so can someone help with the grants? thanks

athleticandy88 said:
these thing really do suck, I mean badly, I am 2 week without my Digitals Supero 413 AZ because of moisture.. I mean seriously it like every week or whatever i take them into get repaired. I am looking for grants, can someone help me please?

I like to have $400.00 to get my old phonak hearing aids fixed since they are not insured anymore, so can someone help with the grants? thanks

Sorry, I cannot help you in anyway cuz I'm outside of the US..
Thanks for your post ,anyway.. I was thinking of getting a supero 412 hearing aid for myself ( I have severe and profound loss)... now that superos gets damaged from moisture then I should seriosly think about getting what brand of digital aid... Thanks and good luck :)

Yeah you might want to find stuff out like that to see if the damage is what kind of problem you know what Im saying, but I have nobody to ask expect my audiologist because I have no hard of hearing/deaf friends, Im the only-one at my school and it really sucks!

Back