Super Gramma with Service Dog & SKII

LuvsInk

Reaction score
Hi, I'm LuvsInk. I'm new here and just wanted to say hello. I'm a grandmother, hearing impaired/going deaf, work with the wonderful service dog and now, with my sidekick II, feeling completely connected with the hearing world. My service dog's name is Max and he is the bomb.

PS: I'm a young grandmother and its the best job I have ever had.

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf LuvsInk! It's bound to be an interesting 'read' if you're willing to contribute good stories about your service dog, Max in the Our Pets forum here in AD-- ;) Also, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD as well!

Thanks for the welcome Roadrunner and everyone else. I would be happy to answer any questions about working with a service dog but please understand that he is not a pet. He is a working dog. You can't even guess how many times people have taken me outside somewhere and pointed to the "No Pets Allowed" sign. He accompanies me everywhere I go. Alerts me to people walking up on me, if I drop something, someone at the door, people calling my name. He has a big job because he also supplies me with mobility support as well. I call him my left hand man. Anyone who is curious please feel free to IM or email me with questions. Just please, let me know where you got my IM or email from.

LuvsInk

Hi Grandma LuvsInk, That is awesome !!! I have a hearing guide dog, a German Shepard.

God Bless you , Grandma LuvsInk and :welcome: Please enjoy your stay here at AD :) :thumb:

My service dog

Heath said:
Hi Grandma LuvsInk, That is awesome !!! I have a hearing guide dog, a German Shepard.

God Bless you , Grandma LuvsInk and :welcome: Please enjoy your stay here at AD :) :thumb:

My Max is a Lab/Golden mix. He was rescued from a shelter in Illinois several years ago and I would be lost without him.

Hi Grandma LuvsInk,

I completely understand. My dog is my soul. :D

:wave: :welcome: to AllDeaf LuvsInk!! I hope you're having fun on this forum, and meeting many wonderful people!! I love your stories about your hearing service dog Max. He sounds wonderful!! Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!!! :dance2:

Back