Sue Thomas F.B.Eye Fan Convention - Toronto, ON (Canada)

DelphieKat

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm new on this forum (just discovered it), so I hope I'm not breaking any rules...

I am organising a Fan Convention for the TV show "Sue Thomas F.B.Eye" in Toronto, ON (Canada) on September 21-22, 2007, and maybe some of you might be interested to come. This is an event for both Deaf and hearing people. Registrations are open until September 1st, so hurry up ;)!

This TV show is based on the true story of Sue Thomas, who was recruted on an investigation team for the FBI because of her ability to read lips. It starred Deanne Bray as Sue Thomas (the actress is Deaf too), Yannick Bisson, Ted Atherton, Marc Gomes, Rick Peters, Enuka Okuma and Tara Samuel. Many Deaf actors starred on this TV show.

During this Convention, we will raise money for charitied involved in the Deaf community in Ontario. We will support both the Lions Foundation (the Hearing Ear Dog program) and the Deaf Culture Centre (an animated ASL Dictionary for Children) by selling raffle tickets and having a live auction with items autographed by some of the main actors.

Please, visit our website for more information.

Sue Thomas F.B.Eye Fan Convention

Sue Thomas herself will be present, and a few other Deaf actors too. To help us support the charities, you can participate in the raffles even if you are not present.

Hope to see you there!

Katerie

Thay had stopped filming new episodes two years ago, but there are serious discussions about starting filming again soon.

I would like to see the show continue. Deanne Bray(Sue Thomas , actress) is a sweet person, I have seen her on stage live doing plays at DeafWest theater.

I know what you mean about Deanne Bray. I was lucky enough to meet her after the play "Sleeping Beauty Wakes" back in April, and she was incredibly nice.

Let's keep our fingers crossed, and maybe the show will come back on air in a near future :)

Yes, I agree :fingersx: hope it come back

Back