Star Trek Apartment For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hubby would freak it out and love to have tha... but woOOOoo Expensive to sell cost nearly 1 million..
Really nuts!

:shock: :jaw: I cant believe that seller has been interior design from STAR TREK... wow that lot of money -- If i won the lottery! :lol:

Dang...all those Star Trek fans will go absolutely nuts over this one == but wonder who will be able to AFFORD it! :lol:

This would go nicely as a Star Trek Honeymoon Suite along with the Star Trek Weddings! :thumb:

VamPyroX said:
This would go nicely as a Star Trek Honeymoon Suite along with the Star Trek Weddings! :thumb:

Will the beep us to Canuan, Mexico for the honeymoon next October 2005?? :ugh:

This website Star Treak apartment is fascinated.

Oh my lord. 1 mil. dollar?! :jaw: wonder who's gonna bid on this. I'd be surprised if any1 even buy it... :shock: Look awesome.. I'd love to spend a week in that apartment. Not to live forever. no thank u. lol. :-D

:-o :jaw: WOW... I want this one... It is lot money :( I would like living there... well... It was living UK... It is so very pertty...

WOW :eek2: I would love to try living there but i am too poor for that cute apartment. :(

the link already been removed. it says the transaction had been cancelled.

RedWolf said:
the link already been removed. it says the transaction had been cancelled.

D'uuuuuh!

Look at the dates of the posts discussed!! That was 6 months ago! Of course the link got removed bec eBay don't keep pages of their items forever!

What a waste of time bringing up old, useless posts! :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back