Squirrel carves pumpkin

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Amazing!

[yt]eDSMwnzGvc4[/yt]​

I saw this before and I love the way the squirrel use it tail to clean off the pumpkin . :laugh2:

That was so adorable...I doubt they really carved it though, more just hungry and nibbled away in the obvious manner but still very, very cute the way it turned out. That person clearly had a good sense of humor to light it up for the holiday. Well done.

Laura

I watched a squirrel bury some nuts around my building and wonder how he'll find the nuts if the snow is as deep like last winter.

They're pretty amazing animals that according to those that studied them, they do recall where they bury their food. I'm not sure about last winter though given the epic snowfall.

They're pretty amazing animals that according to those that studied them, they do recall where they bury their food. I'm not sure about last winter though given the epic snowfall.

My neighbors have a flower pot on their deck and they kept finding dirt on the deck and cleaning it up . They decided to check the pot out and they found nuts buried in the pot . A squirrel was hoarding nuts for winter in their flower pot . I thought that was very clever ! :giggle:

I was buying the eyes and nose because it was probably coincidence, but I wasn't sure about the smile part. :)

peanut butter rubbed on face bit that my thoughts

Our neighbor has squirrels that chew off the hard rubber door handles of his new Jeep. He had to buy chrome ones to replace them. His theory is that the squirrels use the rubber shavings for lining their nests. He has a big squirrel nest in a tree of his yard.

Our neighbor has squirrels that chew off the hard rubber door handles of his new Jeep. He had to buy chrome ones to replace them. His theory is that the squirrels use the rubber shavings for lining their nests. He has a big squirrel nest in a tree of his yard.

When I had Finlay he was looking out the sliding door and was going aped ! He saw a paper bag moving across the yard then he saw that a squirrel had the bag in it mouth and OMG Finlay started jumping up and down begging to go out , it was too much for him he ! A squirrel with a bag in it mouth does not happen everyday . It was a riot seeing the paper move across the yard and my dog reaction to it ! :laugh2:

The chipmunks chewed on a neighbor motorcycle wires and he had pay over $200 to get it fixed . He a police so could had arrested the chipmunks for damaging his bike. :giggle:

Back