SK Users only* Sidekick Aol Chat RooM??

XBGMER

Reaction score
Champion! Aim have a chat room for sidekick users to use from the unit..

1) Just load up ur aol instant messenger..
2) Go to ur buddy list..
3) Press/Hold down Menu & the letter J..
4) U should :type:ing "hiptop" in screen popup for a chat rm
5) Type in Crn as u see it.. Capital C lowercase rn..
Omg, The electronic world can't :fu2: wit us.. If ur a regular cpu user.. just :type: in hiptop for chat rm..nebody can join..

See yall in chatrm

I am MasterSidekick!

For the tRiCk tIp... Press MENU+J and enter AIM chatroom by typing CSK in the field
If your in a chat already press back/menu+j/enter csk or hiptop. you can type in any room name..SKICK users are at SKICK ARC: thexirtam.

Wow, just enjoyed a chat in the csk chatroom with thexirtam, very cool feature.

There's Chat, HollaHolla, Hiptop, CSK, sidekick, sex, bored, crn, c anudda and a few other *adult* rooms out there. Just start typing in different rooms names, and chances are, someone else has thought of the same name. Hope this helps.

NOTE* ACR stand for AIM ChatRoom

if anyone find another room please let all sk-users know. thanks!

**HAVE ENJOY AIM CHATROOM ON SKICK!!!

MaStErSiDeKiCk!

Sidek!ck Universal Chatroom

WHATS REALLY GOOD EVERYONE?.......I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE FOUND THIS OUT YET.....BUT WHEN URE ON AIM ON UR SK. AND U PRESS MENU + J U CAN MAKE A CHATROOM AND OTHERS CAN JOIN IN. ALL GET TOGETHER AND SOMETHIN ALONG THOSE LINES.........ITS GONNA POPUP A DIALOG BOX THAT SAYS WHAT ROOM YOU WANNA GO TO...........THE NAME OF NEW CHAT ROOMS ARE: DeafCafe, ALLDeaf, WesTZone, DeafZone, DeafChat..........UNTIL FURTHER UPDATE SOONER..................HAVE A FEW DRINKS AND MAKE YOURSELF COMFORTABLE! JUST HIT ME UP @ AIM ON SK, OKAY? LET GIVE A TRY AND HAVE FUN WITH THIS!

Let us discuss how to arrang the time for chatroom on sidekick

Hi Eveybody! I hope your everything going very well with you! :o)
people who using on sidekick, they asked me how could we make a chatroom and all get together chat on sidekick along with schedule time. Let its make the name of chatroom: DeafCafe and schedule time: 9:00am, 12:00pm, 3:00pm..... till any further update later or so! just make yourself comfortable and join with us in chatroom on sidekick..okay? Just a Try and have fun with chat on sidekick....See yall!!

Here some tips : When You're in AIM on SKICK. And Go to your "buddy List".. Just press "MENU" + "J" at sametime. Its gonna popup a dialog box that "join chatroom" what you want to go in. that is very a simple tips* ;o)

Note* i known that's different time in Pacific and Eastern.

if have any furhter or question, just hit me @ AIM via SKICK, OKAY?

Thanks!

Back