"Sign Language Ring"

Well. that is a far fetch for someone to develop and invent sign language rings to translate into voice for hearing person. I don't know if that is possible. New technologies don't alway work as being expected. :hmm: :dunno:

I'm not exactly sure how that would work considering some people sign differently than others like is the rings gonna be able to pick up every sign there is? I doubt it. When it translates, you wouldn't be able to tell if they're interpreting your signs correctly or not, it might confuse the person you're talking to. It's an interesting product though, as much as that would be beneficial to us, I wouldn't want to be wearing rings on my fingers and a bracelet.... it seems kind of silly. :roll:

I thought is seemed kinda silly too, but it is an interesting idea. I think it said something about being able to "record" new signs/meanings or something in there somewhere.

amy1.jpg

I thought is seemed kinda silly too, but it is an interesting idea. I think it said something about being able to "record" new signs/meanings or something in there somewhere.

What does your sign language spell ? I can get some s , r t but not the rest of it.

Back