sidekick

diehardbiker65 said:
Im selling this to somebody who isn't great with credit, or current customer of Tmo. Tmo won't give you discounts/rebates if you got lousy credit score, or that your upgrading/replacing your devices.
Those prices you see on advertising generally for "NEW" customers only. That is part reason why I said forget it, Tmo forgot that I am potential "new" customer to another wireless carrier. What a sucker stupid policy of Tmo? Excellent way to lose existing customers!
Sounds like a rip-off to me, uggh I don't get what your point is.....

Once you become Tmobile customer, and you wanted to replace your device. Tmo will NOT give you discount on most of devices. They will want FULL retail price. For example, I was with Tmo for 3 years, and when I need to replace my SK, they ask me for 399 dollars!!! They said it is best they can offer. I said WTF? Alrighty Sprint offer me better deal so bye Tmo.
Also, if you have bad credit, they won't give you discount. Check em out yourself, I know them for three years.

RoyalMajesty said:
Sounds like a rip-off to me, uggh I don't get what your point is.....

diehardbiker65 said:
Once you become Tmobile customer, and you wanted to replace your device. Tmo will NOT give you discount on most of devices. They will want FULL retail price. For example, I was with Tmo for 3 years, and when I need to replace my SK, they ask me for 399 dollars!!! They said it is best they can offer. I said WTF? Alrighty Sprint offer me better deal so bye Tmo.
Also, if you have bad credit, they won't give you discount. Check em out yourself, I know them for three years.
I don't know anything about TMO honestly, $399 sounds about the same as sk3 when it's new at first but eventually the price will go down... Im new at this and I will take your word for this.... I don't got bad credit.. Mine is clear as the sky!!!

*IF* you got excellent credit, and first time with Tmobile, you probably will get ALOT less than 399 bux... You could get for 149 instead! I am not sure what the lowest possible prices are at this time.

RoyalMajesty said:
I don't know anything about TMO honestly, $399 sounds about the same as sk3 when it's new at first but eventually the price will go down... Im new at this and I will take your word for this.... I don't got bad credit.. Mine is clear as the sky!!!

Im just going to keep my eyes open for a good deal unless someone is willing to give it to someone free who needs it unless they are getting the new sk3... Im still checking the Sidekicks out but PM me if anyone doesn't want it.. Need to be in good condition and have all the pieces..
:)

Thanks
RoyalMajesty :angel:

Im just looking for sk1 sk2 or ogo in great condition with all pieces... If anyone is kind enough to give it away, please pm me.... Thanks RM :angel:

Back