Shirley Sherrod’s Husband Caught On Video!

fl00ridageek

Reaction score
The Sherrods have become the gift that just keeps on giving. Despite a liberal media and liberal politicians, talking heads and the activists that would lead you to believe you didn’t really hear what you really heard… or see the reaction from the NAACP that you know for sure that you saw… Shirley Sherrod is back in the spotlight after only a few hours break. But this time, we get to meet Mr. Charles Sherrod through his own video clip giving a speech in January 2010 on the “white man and his Uncle Tom.“ Keep in mind, this speech was given in 2010, after Obama hds won the election and been in office a good year. Maybe he just didn’t get that news?

Charles Sherrod: …”“We must stop the white man and his Uncle Toms from stealing our elections!”

“The tears that we’ve shed, so many times…. When the TV and the newspaper comes out the day of an election, or the day before an election. And tell white folk, all over, wherever we are running somebody for an office … that blacks are going to TAKE that office over. And thousands are coming to the polls. And you gotta get it.”

NEW: Shirley Sherrod’s Husband Caught On Video!

So what new about it? You are still against black people and the way they say things. Remember the white people have given them hard times during slavery and they give them dirty names for them to be call out of disrespect. They don't look at black people as human beings at all including us, natives (North America Indians). In the past every white person look at them as things like an objects so that they can work in the plantations or farms, even work in the houses as a maids or houseboys. Now we got Obama as the first black President and he is a good president in spite of million or billion of dollars to help us in United States in time of crisis and probably other countries that need our help. No one is perfect. Shirley Sherrod's husband is just making the speech and express his feeling just like Shirley. What is wrong with free speech? So don't jump down on their throats. I cannot use the video if there is no caption anyway. :roll:

white folks did raped black female slaves everyday & nights, white folks molested little black (boy or girl) kids, white Homosexuals forced black teen males for sex, etc for 500 years or more.. their history itself really disgusted me big times and makes me angry.. but you think white's illegal actives is okay. blacks just freedom & integrate within whites for 60 years less. but How can you called black a racists after 60 years or less? I know you want to do something with black slaves again for your own lusts like you follow your forefathers step's murder & lust way.

Back