Rivenoak!

lovezebras

Reaction score
Thank you thank you thank you so much! I got the ear gear in the mail today and I have practice tomorrow! I will let you know how it goes! Thanks again so much for sending the ear gear to me:):ty::ty::ty::ty::ty::ty::ty::ty::ty::ty::ty::ty:

Glad they arrived! Wasn't sure how long it would take & if customs would give any trouble.

For those who don't recognize my screen name, I'm more of a lurker than a poster!

haha thanks:) yaaaa customs is picky sometimes...anyway thanks so much again, really do appreciate it

Glad they arrived! Wasn't sure how long it would take & if customs would give any trouble.

For those who don't recognize my screen name, I'm more of a lurker than a poster!

Hi and I will remember your screen name then!

I am curious. What is the ear gear look like???? :hmm:

sizing2.jpg

standard size corded light blue:) i will get a pic up when my bb isn't being a douchebag!

corded as in what looks like in the pics as going over the thing and the other end with a clip? whats bb? blackberry?

ps they held up well at practice doing basing now we gotta try running tumbling lol

cool sounds like a good thing!

and i was just making sure what you meant bb to be ive never heard one called a douchebag!!! lol:laugh2:

Thank you, Botts for putting up the Ear Gear size chart. So now I see what they look like. I notice that behind the ear devices are different sizes. :hmm: That make sense. Wow, that is good, AliciaM. :thumb:

Back